Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

The odds are ludicrous while your gains are enormous. Sad to say that with such odds I’m going to play without purchases from now on. Maybe one day something will change but until then I’m out.

1 Like

How many pulls did the $400 get you?

Best deals typically get 100 gems per $1 so at 2600/10 pulls that would be 150 pulls give or take? Odds of no legendary in 150 pulls, although low, are certainly not unheard of. There are posts here of players going 500 pulls or more with no 5*.

This game is not for the faint of wallet. Spend BIG or don’t spend at all.

4 Likes

Always a 50/50, either you get one or you do not. Stats and probability are not the same. Hope for the best, expect the worst. Not much else to really say really. The odds are labeled and no one to blame if what is received is not what one expected.

TL;DR - Risk in a nutshell.

1 Like

If you want some exact maths. If you did 100 pulls, and tried going for a ninja hero with 1% chance, there would be a 36.6% chance to not summon any legendary ninja at all. That’s quite high

Don’t gamble if you don’t like gambling

2 Likes

Yeah for sure not for the faint of the wallet. But I am done spending for a looooong time lol. Definetnly going to play but just regular now.

1 Like

I paid for 13 or more ****ing ninja summons in one ****ing day and I get all 3 and 4 star guys I already have!!! Im starting to get sick of paying for ■■■■ and I get nothing. This is a little ridiculous!

2 Likes

TonyMontana, easy solution: don’t buy any. I guess you read the odds; there’s nothing unusual about your experience. I am by and large happy with RNG and the heroes it gives me, but i accept that there are months where I come up with nothing.

Are we playing the same game? We’re already there.

2 Likes

I was wondering if someone could do me a favour. I was doing some more summons in the costume chamber and got 7 out of 8 3* and a 4*.
I wemt back to my inventory and I now have 5 out of 35 4* costumes and no 5*. That’s about 14%, while it is advertised it should be around 26,5%.
Could someone calculate the odds of this happening? I’m starting to think something is wrong here (this month marks the 2 years since I got my last and only special 5* Aegir, so I’m getting a bit sceptical).

I don’t consider the game to be really P2W. You could get a good roster without paying (and AFAIK, there are cases).

1 Like

True. My alliance leader has spent far less than me but his bench blisters mine…

2 Likes

Someone somewhere always wins while other lose.

I have friends who are F2P and have great rosters.

Did it come fast? No.

And there lies the issue. We want the shiny heroes now and if you chase them then buyer beware. You know the odds, you are rolling dice and hoping to get lucky.

FOMO is a huge deal in this and the pressure to do pulls when your Alliance mates are landing the big fish is a real thing. I feel it too.

But with patience and clever farming you will land 5* heroes. Are you going to have the shiny roster of someone who drops hundreds a month? No. Will you have a roster you can use and enjoy the game with? Yes.

So ultimately as always if you choose to spend don’t regret the results if the odds proved true.

2 Likes

I’ve said it before. What you actually buy is time. You don’t get better chances, or confirmed heroes, or anything special that you couldn’t get for free (except the second worker, but again, the worker gives you time). You just have more tries in the same time.

does anyone make fools of us? two pulls and 3 * from the first season Azar and Tyrym. I’m very angry

Well I think they do because look at this how is it that every single player first hero is bane and it’s supposed to be quote quote random how is that possible?

I wish there was a way we can get our power back because that’s what I have on my thread, money is our power because these boards are crappy summons is crappy I mean come on. Obviously you can’t get everything you want all the time but come on you pull like 30 times and you get like three stars four star heros you got and if you lucky if you might get an old 5star hero and forget about Valhalla and all the other special event pulls this is just sucks man and these people EMP need to do something about that I’m sick of it!

He sounds like a total jerk…

Oh wait. You mean me?

:laughing:

I bought a 10x pull early on when I first started playing. Got a Kelile, Agwe, and 8 3* heroes. Certainly nothing to get jelly about.

Then I bought a 1 year of VIP. Did summons here and there once I had enough gems or tokens or whatever.

Took me 6 months to get my first 5*. It was Obakan.

And that was after spending nearly $100 total.

I know, I know, $100 is practically the equivalent of nothing in this game.

About a week or two later, shortly after finishing and firing up my first TC20, I pulled a Richard.

“You mean to tell me… I spent all this time buying gems trying to summon legendary heroes… when all I had to do was level up a silly training camp? Why didn’t somebody tell me this sooner???”

Since then, my TC20s have spit out many assorted 4s and 5s. And I’ve also picked up the occasional lucky HotM from summons (though at least half of those came from free earned tokens, not bought).

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that my bench blisters yours. I grinded hard to level up a whole bunch of vanilla 4s. They are still to this day the main bread and butter of my entire bench. I only have a handful of maxed legendary heroes, and many of them are not even great ones.

Personally? I’m far more jealous of all the people on here who have awesome 4* heroes from events, S2 and S3. Some of those 4* heroes are absolute beasts compared to mine! And much easier to ascend and emblem than the 5s.

The summon portals to me are absolute garbage. I go into every one of them expecting only a Dawa, Prisca, etc. Or maybe I get lucky and get a Valhalla 3* hero.

The odds are absolutely way too low to justify me actually spending money on them. When I first joined this forum and learned that many people were spending $1000+ on this game, my first thought was “that’s absurd! they’re spending that much money and they still don’t have all the heroes in the game?” and most of the responses I got were along the lines of “LOL u think u can get all the heroes in this game for only $1000?”

Oh… so I’m expected to spend even more than $1000??? Well, okay then. Originally I thought that maybe I just had bad luck. Apparently it’s more a matter of the game being completely overpriced.

And so I went on to vent about that for months and months to no avail, because apparently in the E&Pverse, it is considered perfectly normal and healthy to spend tens of thousands of dollars on virtual heroes.

source

This is where the rest of y’all lost me. And where I’m wondering if I’m the only one who is curious

mystified

completely baffled by this behavior / expectation.

That is where I’ve been forced to ask myself… am I crazy to expect more for my money? Or is it everyone else who is crazy for accepting this as normal?

5 Likes

You could have purchased my entire bench from SG for not a massive amount more than that. You just have to be able to cope with people snickering at you. :grinning:

1 Like

People always snicker at me, mostly behind my back.

They think I don’t notice. But I do. And it hurts mah feelings and I cry. On the inside.

All good though. Because at least I saved $1000. So I also snicker at them. :laughing:

You saved well more than that although my roster is starting to look a little healthier than 2 months ago. It’s nothing to write home about. Only took 19 to get there. :grinning:

(sorry, out of love)

1 Like