Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

Maybe you’re right because a good cake makes you forget all the bad things! :wink:

1 Like

Firstly, this game is one of the greediest games in existence. Secondly, many aspects of this game are not stated at all. This game is so non transparent, that we are left guessing about how a good portion of it works. I get a kick out of the few players that defend SG, because they try to hard to maker a few minor positive changes seem like many great changes. Heroes get nerfed into the ground after players pay to get them, and then use rare ascension mats to ascend, crickets from them. Beta whistleblower leaks about predetermined boards, crickets. Atlantis shortened, crickets. Hamgate, crickets. Having to pay to finish tower, crickets. Players spending several hundred dollars and not getting a single 5*, o it is just bad RNG. Giant power creep and new summon portals every single month, crickets. Limit breakers being sold within a month of them being released, crickets. No solution to duplicates, no solution to inadequate roster space, etc, more crickets. But you go ahead and keep defending SG.

Happy, happy Cake Day @Hellmoon! :cake:

Thanks for your fun contribution to the forum. :+1:

:thinking: If it must be from that link… Chocolate sponge cake!

Otherwise, please enjoy some Rocky road Christmas cake. :smile: You’re welcome to have both cakes. :wink:

images (17)

Have a great day IRL, and in-game!

Yep, hate summons. I can’t get a Mother North or any other Christmas 5*. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Totally off topic, but happy cake day @Hellmoon

3 Likes

I am not defending SG or anyone… so request you to get that blinder off & then re-read my comment.

I am simply NOT cribbing, complaining all the time, bcoz, the game is a strategy, thinking game, which of course depends on various tools (mainly heroes) to play well.

One has to discover ways to engage / play this game. SG or anyone cannot spoon feed : information / play style to anyone. This includes transparency of 100% being expected by you & many others too… 100% transparency is not possible anywhere… personally you can’t provide that to your own partner … :rofl: even though will expect back all the time ! :wink:

Get real… I have, hence, I simply play & enjoy which decides my experience = while to some like you, it may look as if I am defending the game / SG / etc !!

2 Likes

Crickets!
Players are more relevant than the game.
We, the people!

Happy cake day, @Hellmoon !
As the connoisseur that you are, you deserve a very good one:

images (5)

Here’s a monumental croquembouche for you to enjoy and share with your pals (me! me! :raising_hand_woman:)
:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Oh my! Which 5 star cake hero is the best to summon :face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thank you for the cute images! :yum:

3 Likes

Oh ■■■■! This 5 star cake hero is broken for sure! :stuck_out_tongue:
And you can share a little bitty piece with everyone! :wink:

Thanks to @SamMe @sft1965 and @Yhc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Now I am wondering…why did the cake disappear near the nickname? Did someone eat it? :rofl:

1 Like

Too bad you couldn’t go into the different raid arenas based on which team you use. Somewhat like the the events with three tiers. You could go into the lower arenas if you use a lower powered team. Say only 3star and below with a max power of 2000 for arena x. 4 star and below with a max power of 3000 for arena Y and so on. That way you can have a place to use your classic teams.

Truthfully, I like a lot of your commentary and maybe @RandaPanduh was a little disrespectful to you personally but she qualified that that applies to many others also (probably me too, by her standards, I’m not really up to standard either). I went and checked her summons posts and she advertises all her failures (with actual numbers) and celebrates the far, far fewer miracles which she confines to the ridiculous bragging thread or to that particular actual event, summons, portal thread.

So, let’s just try to play nicely together please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think you should really read the TOS before dispensing advice that isn’t true.

Ummm, because you do defend SG lol. That is like me listing all the dumb crap SG does and then saying I am not saying anything bad about them lol. You even defend them while saying you arent defending them. They arent transparent about much of anything, and your comment is that I expect them to be 100% transparent? And still say you arent defending them lol. You defend them all the time and you know it. Get out of here with that nonsense.

the game tells us about a random generation for the summons, I just made 180 summons to get Lepiota, I had 1X the hot one, I don’t understand that he talks about chance, but my weak color remains my weak color “purple” and I still have yellows … does anyone have another opinion? already that my black friday has 100 invocations, i received a 5 * which i already had … SG are liars at the support level …

in addition I have the impression that hotms and 5 * are coming out less and less … I think I will replay for free, at least I would not be disappointed

Cordially Asuna ’

1 Like

180 pulls and only hotm is sad but nothing outstanding…

No S4 5* hero with 180 pulls around 5%
No lepiota around 60% so it would be more surprising to get lepiota with 180 pulls, the majority wouldn’t.

Edit: just seen you moved it and edited into French. Sorry for not answering in your language.

it’s not a problem it’s me who is not translated into English sorry, but there SG disgusted me, I just wanted the epiota nothing else it’s the only hero I want and I I spent a lot of money from the start (I had 8000 S4 parts) + the purchases every month for the S4 SG are not random, each one has a strong color and the weak color remains the weak color….

SG asks how many 500 invoke to have lepiota? they don’t give a damn about the face of the world they just want their money, I had already made 200 invocations to have hannah that I did not receive of course…. I’m going to play for free and, tell the French community and my guild, it’s Christmas they could have made an effort but no it’s just the money for them … yet I had spoken of my weakness in purple in assistance …

And my a friend of my guild has lepiota for the 3rd time it’s great… Thank you Small Giant you disgust the players….

Hello SG
@admins
I wonder which is easier to have a hero, the top 1% or the 0.6% of heroes? knowing that there are 3? should we therefore divide the 1% by 3?
I would like someone to explain to me because I’m sick of putting money in the air, tell me if some heroes are blocked for certain accounts by the system
Cordially Asuna

@admins you serve something?? I still don’t have an answer , Are administrator useful on this forum?