Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

That’s probably why we rarely cross paths. I personally have been guilty of awful behaviour and tend now, to mostly, to stick to general discussion and community content where pretty much everyone is awesome.

I love that you own your bad luck with actual numbers. There is clearly no deceitfulness in you, I wish it was a more common trait. Love your work overall.

Take care wonderful person. :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

3 Likes

Well, if you count the number of times :poop: in @RandaPanduh reply / comment, you won’t find it, “JUST a LiTTLE” disrespectful, That number must have been highest in a comment on this forum …
though
I made my reply to @RandaPanduh - straight forward on the subject, explained her things… if she really wanted to read / understand them.

If I didn’t care or wanted to be disrespectful with my reply, there are different words available, which are not needed in this Game - Forum !

I appreciate your effort for infusing civility… which applies both ways & PLEASE don’t condone = motivate @RandaPanduh type replies by calling it little issue !

Disagree, this thread is about “ridiculous” = both types of summons !

Also, my initial comment was expressed in a context which is being twisted for personal reasons !

I can’t do anything about twisting, except clarify & seeing the absurd - rude - behaviour using excuses…now seriously don’t care !

Simply reply : Seeing the quantum of your reply, clearly you have issues, other than me / my comments…

• Many possibilities come to mind, but they are not my issue.
  • I write clear - straightforward stuff…aim is not to be rude.
  • I bring intelligence into my actions, to support me = my break point might be different in life but nothing with this game, which doesn’t in anyway mean, other players can or cannot have their own scenarios here!

Good day !

Well, I’m sorry about that

I really tried to debate our differences, apologize for my part, and maybe find some common ground by coming back to this. I’m just sorry that couldn’t be accomplished here :woman_shrugging:

As for this:

A bit rude, no?

But if you must know, I have plenty of issues. However, writing in detail, and in length, I have never really considered being one :kissing_heart: That’s just me, and my own enjoyment with words :grin:

Good day :kissing_heart::heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

To be honest I have always viewed this thread in several different ways:

• Summons are ridiculous - and can be really bad
  • Summons are ridiculous - and can be really good
  • Summons are ridiculous- and can be really mediocre
    I suppose it all depends on individual interpretations but to me it’s simply not worth falling out over
3 Likes

I will tag OP who created this thread @BFD. I think he can answer. Based on his first comment I think this thread is for players to rant about their bad pulls :blush: There are some other positive thread where people talk about their good pulls.

3 Likes

Gals, ignore that guy. He reminds me of JJJ from Spider-Man series - guy yelling, shaking his fist, and trying to twist everything into his favor. Not to mention the writing …

This is very clear that this is a thread about very bad pulls.
This morning i did like 3x10 tower summons. Majority 3*… Ugh

3 Likes

I did 5 rolls x10 and 8 for tokens in Magic Tower. I do not even chasing 5* cause I know the odds, have good teams and so on. I want to have Anastasia and Sergei. Unfortunately They do not want me. Maybe next time.
Anyway it is frustrating see 3* cards from s1, or Kornel Barbershop, Dolgoonbong or attack missing master Anton. Sometimes hate this game.

1 Like

I’ll keep posting this in threads like this.
First, I wonder how long the government will allow the rampant gambling that is truly in the pulls for this game. Some governments are already clamping down on this nonsense.

Second, World of Tanks got it right these last two times they had ‘loot’ boxes. You are guaranteed a top tier premium tank in 50 pulls. If you get one earlier, the counter resets.
My money has been cut back 99%, until they implement something like this.

I did not buy Valor or VIP for the last two months and that is after ‘at least’ buying those two for the previous 12 months.

You don’t reward petulant children by giving them money.

1 Like

I wasn’t and I didn’t. I just think she did well in owning something. It actually made me go back and revisit some of my posts which resulted in me binning two of them as they were clearly in breach of the forum rules. Quite frankly, I feel ashamed, they were simply awful.

And to just everyone (no targets), a couple of links worth reading. The first I had already read before but a refresher read was helpful to me. Your mileage may vary.

Forum rules

Try to be positive

2 Likes

I can never be so unlucky that going on 3 months now i haven’t pulled legendary Hero or the HOTM … That’s crazy come on Empire and Puzzles . I’m a P2P player and I’m most definitely disappointed and strongly considering spending my money elsewhere

2 Likes

Give it a rest Dansing. You know what this thread is for, so dont give us that “both types of summons” crap. The only reason you are on this thread, or any other for that matter, is to defend SG. You always do. Anytime anyone says anything that paints SG in a bad light, you argue the opposite. I dont know if you are affiliated with SG or something, but some of the things you defend for them is insane.

2 Likes

I consider a game that forces you to watch a 30-second ad every 20 seconds of gameplay (one level) to be greedier. And there are hordes of those on Google Play – many of them with ads in MV.

2 Likes

I presume you are talking about the S4 portal. The odds of a featured S4 5* is 1% but that could be any one of the featured heroes. If there are three featured heroes then it’s 0.33% each. For a non-featured S4 5* it’s 0.6% for any one of however many there are. For a specific hero it’s 0.6 divided by the number of 5* non-featured heroes so, pretty dismally low.

It is not worth spending on portals unless you are willing to spend BIG (like thousands) and even then you could still not get the hero you want.

It would seem that in general SG do not respond to these types of threads/posts.

2 Likes

Here’s what I don’t get with this game!
Because of the way its designed, the only “level up” that players experience is by getting better heroes.
Everything else about the game is about maximize those heroes but the real level up is by getting them.

So I dont know how SG expect small time spenders to continue interested in the game if these new heroes are not rewarded.
I am a F2P.

My last “new” 5* hero (one that I didn’t have) was over 8 months ago, more than a year for one outside season 1 hero (Frosth). I don’t even remember when was the last time I got a 4* or 3* that I don’t already have.
So I dont feel any progression in my game at all.

1 Like

“Yawn” …

Just bcoz, I don’t crib / complain all the time = you / types label me as SG supporter… WoW !!

BTW, I don’t care how much you call names to SG… I ONLY speak about the game process, which is defined / explained in every part… + the MODERATORS regularly write / explain the summons %…
&
Still you distribute SG labels

while you have right to stand-your-ground… please stop manufacturing those labels :slight_smile:

Yes …. I know Thanks for You’re explication :slight_smile:

You can try to downplay the obvious truth by saying I am giving you a “label” but what I said is 100% accurate. You only speak on behalf of SG, regardless of what it is about. I dont complain “all the time”, and I give credit when SG does something right, unfortunately that isnt often. You on the other hand, never call them out when they do something dumb. Maybe you should stop trying to manufacture a twisted reality where SG is the good guy, and the 90% of players who dont agree with most of their decisions, as “constant complainers”.

Realmente desanima,fiz várias convocações nesse evento de Valhala, gastei com fichas e gemas pra tentar conseguir um herói lendário de evento,e o que me veio??? NADA!
Já tinha gastado antes com Atlântida e um outro evento, então realmente o melhor mesmo é não gastar nesse jogo,eles não estão nem aí com o tanto que a gente convoca. É desanimador

Cookie Settings