Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

Bruh,
Musashi is not one of the worst non classic 5s…

Who are one of the worst non classic 5* in your opinion ?

What is Musashi useful for ? I only know that the best thing he can do is boost team attack for titan with healing ability for himself but not much. Joon can do better job than him in everything.

1 Like

His attack stat is one of the highest in the game.
His special can be effective as a pure damage dealer.
I’ve been using the guy for 1.5+ yrs on raids, titans, and war. What more do you want from a hero?
If you dont LIKE him, that’s great, and it’s also an opinion. Please don’t posit it as a fact of the game.
I’ve been playing in the top 100 for awhile, so it’s not like I’m facing baby titans or soft war opponents either.

Thoth Amun, Natalya, Margaret, Aegir, Mok Arr, Ranvir, Perseus, and I’m sure I could name more. Are all, IN MY OPINION, not as good as Mushashi.

3 Likes

I feel that ridiculous is too polite; I’d say insulting. That is not me just whining as my alliance leader and I were chatting yesterday, been playing for almost exactly the same time but his roster blitzes mine even though I have spent at least 10 times more than he.

OOh ooh pick me pickme! I love this game!

So in my opinion worse than Musashi:

• Perseus
  • Thoth Amun
  • Aeron
  • Natalya
  • Zulag
  • Ruben
  • Boss Wolf
  • Fenrir
  • Guardian Owl
  • Inari
  • Roc
  • Red Hood

And a few others would be at his level.

He is truly excellent in a stack. He does more overall damage than Joon and has the potential of killing off more than just 1 enemy with his special, especially when paired with someone like Mist. His self is excellent in a stack as the yellow tiles are high damage

I used to have him high emblemebed but as I am shuffling all my teams to rainbow teams he has been stripped - I have no room in rainbow for pure damage dealers. But as I said in a stack in raids/wars/titans he is great

2 Likes

@OG-Pusha @Homaclese Okay, I edit that post now. I think it is my fault that I compare him to Joon.

After I think again,
IN MY OPINION, I think he is in about below average or 50-75% group (1-25% is top, 25-50% is higher than average, 75-100% is worst) for non-classic 5*.

I accept that Thoth Amun, Mok-Arr, Perseus, Aeron, Reuben, Boss Wolf and Guardian Owl are worse than Musashi.

Natalya is about as same level as Musashi. She is useful for destroy green tank and also can reduce mana regen of tank by 54%.
Margaret is at 25-50%. She have very high attack, good for titan, and also useful for dodge high damage skill. She is useful for dodge titan skill and very powerful when combine with taunt. Margaret is hero that very useful for specific scenario rather than universal hero.
Aegir is at 25-50%. He is very useful for attacking fire titan as blue healer and buff. He is also second strongest blue tank for raid tournament. Aegir is hero that very useful for specific scenario rather than universal hero.
Ranvir is at about 25% because he is the best yellow for boost attack for attacking dark titan.

He also give 46% defense against dark. Make he is perfect for attacking dark titan. Ranvir is hero that very useful for specific scenario rather than universal hero.
Zulag is about as same level as Musashi. She is strong purple tank. After they update raid formation, I think she is good purple tank.
Fenrir is about as same level as Musashi. He is have attack about as same as Musashi. His skill is about as same level as Musashi but use in different scenario.
Inari is at 25-50%. She have very high attack, good for titan, and also useful for dodge high damage skill. She is very useful for dodge titan skill. Inari is hero that very useful for specific scenario rather than universal hero.
Roc is about as same level as Musashi. He is decent for flank and decent choice for counter healer in rush attack.
Red Hood is about as same level as Musashi. She is useful in rush attack to counter any mana cut.

I don’t have Mist. Maybe, that is why I don’t know to use Musashi effectively.
I think some of them (include Musashi) are really good when combo with right hero. Some of them are really good in specific scenario.

Thank you @OG-Pusha @Homaclese

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea to give all of us a better chance to “win” something.

Losing isn’t very much fun…always.

Rather than giving us dog treats for “winning,” give us heros. You can take them away from us by Your not ever giving out ascension items or severely limitIng our hero spaces instead.

2.5 years and essentially only season One 5 star makes me a “whiner.”

Has anyone had similar ideas? Has anyone been beaten by summons or rare titans and though you perform?

Please only positive feedback. This forum is only for uplifting conversations.

1 Like

I did more than 130 pulls …which includes 1×30 pulls…7×10 pulls and about 35 single pulls …not even a single 5 star where is the probability …system is broken …SG is all about money now…probability doesn’t work…it left me totally frustrated…

It needs to be fixed…atleast one 5 star should be in a 10 pull and a 30 pull…this is gambling if there are zero odds of getting a 5 star after more than 100 pulls …this is totally unfair …

11 Likes

vote with your feet.

2 Likes

You’re not alone :grimacing:

Summons are ridiculous - General Discussion - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

@moderators merg plz?

2 Likes

Not that I disagree that summoning odds are trash. However, your statement is not accurate…there is never a zero percent chance on any given pull/number of pulls to get a 5 star. End of the day, it is RNG with awful odds for the result you desire. I have had days like you describe above and then I have had crazy luck. Last Avalon, I got BK and Arthur back-to-back in the same 10 pull. This time in Valhalla, 50 or so pulls and nothing…

4 Likes

Actually the odds of that are 3.7%. The odds of not getting the HotM is 18%.

Been there, had that happen. Stopped spending anywhere close to what I was.

In addition to the Ridiculous summons thread, perhaps read the What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls") thread.

Vote with your money.

That is proof system is not broken. I have done 6 pulls with coins and got 2 x 5 stars. It is random, which means it will be streaky in both directions and proves in fact that it is not broken.

Well why would you make 35 single pulls…just throwing gems away… always go with atleast the 10 pull…and you spent 12000+ gems on 35 pulls…make a ten pull or two get your ascension chest if it doesn’t work…wait till the next portal

1 Like

Tbh, i played a game before that had a “pity counter”. When you do X pulls you get at least 1 legendary (or equivalent) hero. The result was that everybody had everything. And everybody always had the same OP heroes. Let me tell you that that game stopped becoming fun (at least for me). So while i do not have all the OP heroes here at E&P, i have played this game longer now…

4 Likes

This game it is ridiculous, i’ve been playing for more than 2 years. Saved coins since the beginning of season 3 + diamons. Did 100 summons and got only ONE 4* and no legendary, also the best i have from atlantis its Proteus. All my 5* are from TC20 and only season 1 heroes LOL. Fk You Small Giant

1 Like

I was hoping too, season 3 2600ish coins from all stages and 6k diamonds not enough this time for single 5*. Christmas pulls 50 tokens nada as well. Haven’t had anything decent lately but shouldn’t complain im f2p after all. Atlantis odds were better for me got Tarlak Ariel Drake and couple useful 4* like Proteus and Wilbur.

At least you get 5* heroes from your TC20. I’ve been training non-stop for 10 months now and haven’t got a single 5* hero…
As for summons… 289 summons and only 1 5* hero (Vela) and not a single hero of the month. This is not a game, this is a hidden slot machine intended to suck as much money out of their player base.
It is ridiculous, unethical, and some might even call it criminal!
You can buy triple A games for $50,- but here you get absolutely nothing for $50,-
I don’t mind spending money on good games but not on this one. Take polytopia or PvZ2 for example, for $5,- you buy a tribe/flower which you can use forever. In E&P for $5,- you will probably summon Dawa for the 145th time.

All in all its just very, very, very, greedy programming.
This “game” (read format) is all about generating as much money as possible with the least effort (costumes en goblin balloon for example)
And as long as there are idiots who pay over $100,- for that Chinese new years offer from last month, they will continue to provide us with useless deals for the rich&stupid.

I think they really should make it possible to buy a hero that you want for a set price. If that was the case I’d be happy to spend some money, no problem at all.
But for me, all there is left to do is to play the waiting game, hoping 1 day I will train a 5* in my TC20 and one day, I might be able to make a complete 5* team, probably somewhere around 2024 in this pace.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for around 2 years or more for a 5* and most of them sucks

61 pulls for almost nothing in the last valhalla portal, not even the hotm, no more spending from me until they give me for free what I should have obtained with all those pulls. You decide these silly odds in summoning, ok, I’ll decide when you deserve a single euro for your game.

3 Likes