Summoning trick

Are you asking him about his avatar through me?

You said nice avatar, so bit of both really I suppose

I think both are beautiful pieces of art. What about you? What do you think about the avatars?

There no tricks, patterns, or secret summon ritual. The games best interest to have an absolute random with 5* at lower percentage but it’s a random percentage based luck system. If they didn’t do it like that, then what they did, if not random, could be exploited. Its designed to stimulate parts of the brain that are highly rewarding in addicts. They’re selling us air and they’re gonna make 1% of players spend a paycheck to feel that dopamine rush.
Best thing to do is to have zero expectations and only spend what you’re ok with flushing down the toilet. Don’t be dumb and believe your mind when it tells you it’s stumbled upon a sacred method of pulling 4 5* in a 30 pull. That’s not that great and not a trick. It’s a cash cow that is targeting a very small percentage of players that have addictive traits. It’s Vegas baby

14 Likes

you can count cards in vegas… but vegas will catch on… but it gives one hope that the deck isn’t stacked against them.

1 Like

i tried and…

Thanks @Vidya128 :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Congrats, but I’d like to point out the confirmation bias here where you glossed over the fact you got Bane immediately after, and Faez on your first coin pull after getting the rings.

8 Likes

anyway 5* on the 3rd time; usually all 3* :rofl: :rofl:
maybe, when you got xx failed summons, they will return 1 5*; i have about 40 failed.

2 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: You made me happy :heart: at least you got best of 3 :smile:

Sometimes we need to ignore small things :wink:

1 Like

Today I got telescope in titan loot, logged out and log in on my second account, and got Hetepheres on firs coin pull. Coincidence Maybe…

2 Likes

Here is my unsuccessful trial… I only tried one pull though.

Next time I will try up to 5 pulls.

2 Likes

Maybe full of coincidence :upside_down_face: Bcz they both are separate account.

That’s why I added this line too.

Hope you’ll get something good next time :smiley:
Btw congrats for ToE

3 Likes

Thanks @Vidya128! I find it very helpful to skip the last 5 levels of a 5*.

If 5 pulls dont work out as well I will try 10 pulls after :muscle:

A month back it was pouring 4* mats but wasn’t aware of this trick.

I got 4 tonics in a couple of days from MV. Would have been a good time to experiment with this.

2 Likes

You should save your coins for next time. This time only tethisheri is good.
Hope you’ll get something good :wink:

1 Like

I’m here one more time :smiley:

Useless for me but still SE. :smiley:

6 Likes

Just summon, not luck

2 Likes

Yes you cannot argue about the odds and sure maybe it only works for me.

Did 120 coin pulls and pulled X featured heroes and a mulligan (oops gilligan).

It could be an extended good streak but getting 3+% for getting the featured 5* over 3-4k pulls is a TYVVM.
rate is probably 5% if you include hotm and S1 fodder.

Anyways… even if it helps a few people improve their results, it’s a good thing borahae :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:.

1 Like

Well, let’s put it this way, I don’t follow any system and have done 3 10-pulls, twice I got a legendary, so random is random.

2 Likes

No luck for me too so I stopped it in 3rd …
3rd was brienne

2 Likes

:astonished: It works. First try.

3 Likes