Summoning Luck

I think the programmers have enabled the “Bad luck when Summoning” flag in my account. Quite a few tries in the epic/legendary one, but the Neon “Loser” sign shows and I get a wimpy 3 star. Could they turn that feature off for a summon or two? :wink:

4 Likes

How many summons have you done?

I would say at least 40-50. Possibly more.

I share your luck unfortunately. Even through TC20 trainings I still only have a lone 5*. Starting to build up a decent number of 4* heroes at least.

You have one more than me. haha. I just get frustrated when get matched on a raid to someone with 4-5 of those 5* heroes. Like a slap to the face. :unamused:

a
@1CARob, your team must be powerful if you are drawing matches like that. Don’t forget, 5*‘s are very squishy until they are maxed. Watch Avicious’ video on raiding, it will warm your heart.

I have my heroes team at about 3340 power currently. I reroll if they have several. I can’t survive the special attacks of several 5* heroes. If they have one, I just have to target that one to kill first.

Why do you think they’ve enabled that bad luck flag for your account? Did you do something bad? Come clean now…

2 Likes

Killed a few titans. But who hasn’t? Haha

That’s OK. They deserved it! :laughing:

Same here…45 summons - not a sinlge 5*

Not sure if it makes anyone feel better, but each of the first two videos here:

shows 50 summons, each with 0 5* heroes.

Looks like I’m not the only one with the Bad Luck Flags enabled. I just make my 4* ones work harder.

2 Likes

It took me 6+ months to get my first 5*. I wouldn’t say it was bad luck, since it gave me time to develop my swank team of 4* and learn how to use them. :wink:

Now if I could only get a HOTM… grins

2 Likes

I have heard that there are 2 things that will remove your “no 5*” flag. He’ll must freeze over OR you must spend $1,000,000 US dollars. Whichever comes first!!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well, there is a Hell in Michigan. And it is quite frozen over right now. Haha. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yep, not too far from Climax, both are frozen solid, watch out for the up coming flood of 5*'s :rofl:

3 Likes

Climax is nowhere near Hell except both are in LP.

I know, Talisax, I live near Climax, just having fun. :wink:

1 Like

Me too. Well 45 min, used to work in Kalamazoo and was in Climax often

1 Like