Summoning heroes

Hey guys just wondering how hard is it to get a 5* hero the last 20 attempts had 1 4* hero worth working with 5 Atlantis summons plus I think 8 epic hero summons anyone else think this game is rigged sometimes
Plus I’ve got 3 5* heroes waiting to be ascended and it’s like they are blocking the ascension material pretty frustrating

It’s a grind and on average only every 100th hero will be a legend.

2 Likes

They illustrate the odds in the top right corner… for what it’s worth the odds are abysmal.

2 Likes

Its rarely you’ll ever get a 5* heroes especially the special heroes. Just gotta get lucky getting it. I want to get the hero i want but i mostly ended up getting 3* heroes and some 4*. Its so annoying. Not worth spending money on.

After a full year of F2P intense gameplay, a few days ago I finally summoned a 5* hero for the first time… of course it’s a Kadilen, an obscure and mostly worthless nature hero, one I already had from TC20 trainings. In this time frame I must have done a total of about 300 summons (gems, Atlantis coins, EHT’s) so, the 1% chance to draw a 5* hero seems greatly exaggerated…

1 Like

Do 10.000, 50.000, 100.000 pulls and see the distribution then… :smiley: it’s just RNG.

I didn’t pull a 5* hero from my TC20 for the last two months (2 running in parallel all time) - but got Seshat with 10 epic hero tokens…take your time, don’t expect 5*s and be happy when they appear :wink:

1 Like

At this rate, my bones will turn to dust before some HOTM will joins my ranks… you have to admit that the 10K 50K 100K pulls statistic does not warm one’s heart in any way because they don’t aply in the real world and 1out of 300 is still a pretty bad result…Bottom line, if you don’t spend, your chances at anything better than a vanilla hero are pretty slim…

1 Like

I’ve been playing for a year and a half, have only spent maybe close to $100 in that time, and I have 16 5*s, only 3 came from summons: Queen of Hearts, Justice, and Frida.

I got 6 x 5* in one year, only one from summoning. Funny thing is I got 2 x Horgh and 2 x Kadilen, 2 of them are at 2/60 and 2 at 1/1… I have no use for any of them, it would be a waste of tonics…

Sure, 100k or even 10k pulls is not a realistic goal, but I think for statistics still relevant when you’re talking about 0.6-1.5% probabaility for a 5* hero.

Although I spend some money on the game, I must say that I kind of made my peace with not summoning many 5* heros and having bad luck with pulls (believe me, I really did…In my alliance everyone is complaining about missing ascension materials - I could level 1-2 5* heros in each color but just don’t have the heros). Since then I feel more happy when I finally do a lucky shot such as Seshat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man, I’m not complaining about it, just stating the obvious… I’m not expecting to draw the same cards as one who spends 1k a month, besides I’m pretty happy with my game progress and my opinion is that used right, lesser heroes could do wonders. I’d just like to get one lucky shot once in a while :grinning:

3 Likes

@Ian487 Your luck sounds like mine. I’ve probably played this game for close to 2 years by now as a F2P, and I’ve only pulled a 5* from the summon gate twice, getting Elk and Khagan.

1 Like

That’s wise words! And it sometimes makes you think a little more and play a bit more strategic as if you’d rumble out with your all maxed 5* mono team :smiley:

1 Like

P2p turn c2p here. Had been playing around 8 months. So far managed to max three legendary hero in Lianna (tc20) , Richard and Anzogh. With Kunchen Waiting for tabbards. The other legendary heroes are Thorne (tc20), Kadilen(tc20) Obakan(tc20), Isarnia(tc20) and Quintus.
Average of 30 summons per month when I am a p2p until last march but didn’t managed to pull the desired legendary heroes.
Game had been far more enjoyable since I turn c2p. Less time on the game, less expectation and more life!

1 Like