Summon Token Upgrades – Trade/Convert Multiple Daily Summons Tokens into Epic Hero Tokens

Thanks for your accept:)

Summon tokens are fine as is. They serve a purpose in the game regardless of how advanced you are. I use my silver summon tokens to get hero’s to feed to my 4 and 5 star’s. I also get a small chance at troops which I can use to level my troops. Both cases are a win situation regardless of how advanced you are. A 2-3 star feeder takes a minimal of 30mins to create. There always a valid use for the tokens I think.

Angel, you probably still have several 4* and/or 5* heroes to level up. In this case, feeder heroes are of course very valuable, especially 2* and 3* as it is pretty expensive to level 5* heroes.

However, as F2P and C2P player at some point you hit a wall when you already have all the trainable 4* heroes at least once and some or even most of the good 5*s–it might take months just to get a new hero worth leveling. It’s not really big fun if your only decision for red heroes is whether to level a second Gormek or a fourth Boldtusk :roll_eyes: Therefore, those players would benefit a lot if they had somewhat better chances at getting the paywall heroes and exchanging tokens of little use to ones of much better use might be a nice feature for them.

This won’t stop P2W players from investing as a few more golden coins don’t guarantee anything. Who wants to have their HoTM, Mother North etc desperately, is still gonna pay big time. Who wants Guin or Kageburado will have to invest gems anyway. So, this doesn’t hurt the game economy but brings quite some happiness to (or reduces frustration of) those who aren’t willing or able to spend tons of money to getat least a few of the increasing amount of untrainable heroes.

1 Like

But just because there is a “valid use” for gray tokens doesn’t mean that there might not be an additional use that would add value to the game for some people.

If we believe SGG’s pricing, a gray token = 150 gems and a gold token = 300 gems. The fact that people think it would take 25 or so gray tokens to equal a gold one shows how severely overpriced the gray tokens are.

This idea (which I like) is along the lines of Atlantis coins – you accumulate enough of something, and you get a free summons. The difference is that you would have two ways to use the gray tokens: a daily summons or as a fraction of an epic summons.

For that matter, we could extend the idea to allow, say, 10 gray tokens to be used as an epic troop token. Personally, I want more troops.

6 Likes

It can be done like this: 10 silver tokens + say 30 gems → Epic Troop Token, 25 silver tokens + 50 gems → Epic Hero Token
50 gems is affordable for f2p player as well.
Conversion can be done in a Forge or in Alchemist lab, once it is introduced.

1 Like

I think that silver summoning should includes 3* heroes as well. I am not aware which kind of probability but it makes sense because 1-3 and 3-5 are more equilibrated summoning groups.

Silver tokens do include 3* heroes and 3* troops

1 Like

Others suggested that into the silver summoning would be increased the rate of training heroes but this would not help about troops.

Others pointed out that the Training Center levels between 5÷9 are unacceptable costly unless training heroes training rate would be steeply increased.

It is possible that there is a logic behind these discrepancies that some users noticed and this logic make the game development paid by some that act differently that we are used to.

It would cool to be able to trade in say 30 daily summons tokens for a elemental summons or 15 for a Troup token.

That would be great, except for tge fact tgat unless they start allowing you to bank daily tokens it just cannot happen tgat way. Would be great though.

What do you mean by bank daily tokens?

Letting them accumulate instead of having to collect every day.

But the OP is talking about the silver tokens I think.

Same ones… 20 characters

I have over 850 silver tokens saved up, I dont need them that much, so I’m getting them to 1000.

2 Likes

My point is you cannot bank the daily one (or 2 with vip). You gave to collect or you lose them. Unless you have found a loophole around that.

There is the daily summons, which you can’t bank and then there are the silver tokens. Which are used for the same summons portal.

I assume that the OP means that he wants to be able to exchange 30 silver tokens for 1 hero token or 15 silver tokens for 1 troop token.

this seems like a strange strategy lol… what is the benefit of getting them to 1000? You could have many many 1-2* troops to use as food from that.

and I’m sure if they do change their use they will force people to cash them all in prior to the change

Pretty sure they are both silver tokens… Anyways I guess I have managed to find a person tgat argues for the sake of arguing. I hate this forum sonetimes.

I do not ague for the sake of arguing. I realised that you misunderstood the OP and I’m trying to make it clear to you that there is a difference between a free daily summon and a silver token. But yeah… not gonna bother with that anymore

2 Likes