Summon Simulator Spreadsheet

Somos brasileiros querido :heart: parabéns de novo, que orgulho
Sou descendente de italianos então às vezes “polenta” se torna um apelido carinhoso entre familiares kakakaka

1 Like

Superb work! Very fun.

1 Like

For my own copy, I added clickable “buttons” (does not work on mobile) and highlight the 5*s with conditional formatting.

Q: If I wanted to add a new hero to a portal on my copy, can you outline quickly the steps to do so?

@leonyudi this is very cool man. Great job!

1 Like

Nice work :wink: I have one copy with buttons for myself as well. I tried to work without macros so it could work with most OS.

Sure, no problem. I can’t do it today because I’m working, but as soon as I have some free time, I try to write down the steps and email them to you. Just DM with your email account.

1 Like

Great work, pls keep it up!

1 Like

I don’t believe DM is supported here on the forum, at least not at my current trust level. Sorry. I tried, could compose a message and it said I’m not authorized to send. If I am wrong about that please let me know how it’s done.

If you don’t want to post a lengthy note here, perhaps you can add a sheet in the summon simulator itself with instructions?

Many thanks.

1 Like

It’s ok. You can send me an email (address on the Simulator). I don’t want to make instructions explicit because I already have to deal with some misuses on the public links. Even though I lock most of the cells and tabs, there are people who keep adding rows, filling cells… and I want not to change the links already posted.

But I have no problem sharing the guidelines.
I’ve already written down all you have to do. Just mail me :grinning:

Great work thank you!

1 Like

Sorry I’m late. Work is taking a lot of time these days.

Thanks for the great tool. The disappointment is much lower when simulating versus pulling for real! It is fun and instructive as to what the olds really are of pulling a desired hero!

2 Likes

New update on the tool.
Please read the disclaimer before using it and report any bugs you find.

1 Like

The simmulator is now working with the official odds and number of featured heroes for the Tavern of Legends.

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley: 20 characters

1 Like

Love this tool!

20x!

1 Like

Still using - great stuff

Extremely underrated tool. People should practice on this then try actually summoning. This eliminates heartache, and insteads grounds you.

Thank you for the support. Due to the lack of feedback, I stopped updating the tool, but I’ll try to work on it this weekend.

Still use it! Definitely helps manage expectations and understanding of the difficulty in pulling 5*.

After playing with this for 5 minutes, you dont feel entitled to the exact 5* you want bc you did a 30 pull. Instead you realize you may get just 1 5* if your lucky…

Also is just fun seeing how long and how much ot would cost to try to get a particular hero

1 Like

E&P Summon Simulator v1.4.0

Mobile Version - E&P Summon Simulator v1.4.0

New update. Thank all the people who have supported me.
Let me know if you find any bugs.

Thank you for all the work you put into this, i love it. Anyways i found a bug, i was able to “pull” Odin from Tavern of Legends, you might wanna look into it.

1 Like