Summon odds

Once again I do the 10 pulls for 2600 gems 8 3* and 2 4* heros with the odds posted I should get a 5* every 10 pulls…so am I the only one that’s alone with this

2 Likes

Nope. With the odds posted you should get a 5* between 1-3 times in 100 pulls.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification…so does that mean I have to do another 10 pulls right behind the first or if i wait a day or two the odds are still the same

There are zero guarantees. I have done a 10 pull and gotten 4 5s. I have also done pulls and gotten all 3 with 50% being duplicates.

One of the admins is about to come through and post a few links that will explain the gatcha system and link this to other similar threads. Read a bit and it wall make way more sense

@Garanwyn

4 Likes
4 Likes

Just a mod, I’m afraid, not one of the admins :slight_smile:

The Gacha thread is a great link. This one by Error4 is also good:

@Topher2169

This is a quick synopsis on how to calculate the probability of multiple summoning outcomes using the published gate probabilities. If you need more detail, I am happy to find you a link:

There are a great many similar threads to this, but I’m not going to link them at this point. They often devolve into some pretty crazy theories about the summoning being non-random.

Bottom line, the draw probabilities five star heroes are very low. Even in the best gates, like Atlantis, you only have a 32% chance of getting a 5* in a 10-pull. The average would be 1 5* for every 30 pulls or so. But because it’s random, it could easily be far, far more.

3 Likes

to talk about my training camp
today complete 182 days
and I didn’t get a legendary during this period
and soft or want more.

a few months ago since I made a complaint here in the forum about this subject, let’s see
I made 40 summons in this last Atlantic no legendary hero.
my 182 training center without a legendary hero

I leave the question and only with me
from what i see in the facebook groups the game chose me to screw up

I would like someone an application member to explain to me what is happening

I need telescopic to raise the level of ISARNIA, only gain from the task of ice

I have in my account 15 Tonic for nature hero and I don’t have a legendary

when I come and I speak the pure truth that the game benefits those who collect money
they come and block my topics
the last one was closed
closing the players we have no way to complain

because for them it’s easy simple
close or block the topics

but I expect an explanation why I don’t get legendary heroes
neither at the training center
nor in summons

I made 30 in the elemental portal of nature
no legendary hero came

did 40 in atlantic guess no legendary
training ground 20

182 days

91 heroes

guys this from uk. 141 heroes total
I didn’t come a legendary

The only real explanation is that the odds of getting a 5* are very low. You combine that with your terrible luck and you’re in a horrible place. Sorry my friend.

5 Likes

Thank you That was so encouraging

I thought you wanted an explanation, not encouragement.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20191127-193311_Empires

Odds are right there. You did 70 pulls. Do the math.

2 Likes

Lol 1st things 1st, complaints do exist in the forum without being blocked or removed. I’ve made plenty myself.

If i had to guess, you probly made the 9,999,998th thread about not getting a hero you wanted and the moderators(who are not employees of sg) merged the threads into existing ones to keep from cluttering up the forum, which is what they’re supposed to do

2nd thing, heroes will come. Just takes patience. Do best with what you have, dont break the bank chasing heroes, and find other things to work on to improve your game & team until the heroes you want to max land in your lap

The 2nd thing is just what i would do. When i don’t have heroes to work on, i always find other ways to improve my game/team, keeps it fun.

Good heroes do come to everyone at some point

4 Likes

It’s all random… I’ve been running 2 TC 20’s for 287 pulls… First 5* was pull 14, Khagan. Second 5* was pull 22, also Khagan. Third 5* was pull 115, Marjana. That’s 93 pulls between 5* for a 3rd fire. Since then I have gotten 7 more, last being pull 275. The 2nd biggest gap was 69 pulls (shortest was 4 pulls apart). It’s random but I have about a 3.48% rate from TC 20… What I have read was ~4-5%… Still better than 1.5% from a standard summon.

3 Likes

The 4-5% is over a bigger sample of data, i believe You’ll hit that same % or at least closer to it than now

Best of luck on your next ones, :crossed_fingers: for something other than fire

3 Likes

Yeah I know even the almost 300 I’ve done is not that big but I’m close on the percentages and happy… And haven’t seen a fire 5* from training since those 3… Just hoping for Lianna.

1 Like

If it makes u feel better I’ve been playing 12-13 months and never pulled a 5* from tc20. I save up all my gems and do the 30x summon every month. Thats how i get my 5*. I was aiming for Evelyn last Atlantis and got Kadilen and the rest were 3 and 4*s. Freakin A. Better than nothing i guess.

2 Likes

Thank you for remaining “somewhat” positive :smile: as there are too many venting threads about poor summonses. Even if said venters, know the odds before summoning? :woman_shrugging:.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

Just imagine rolling a 100 sided die and needing to land 1 or 91 to get a hero

You could roll it 100 times and keep missing those numbers

It’s pretty hard, don’t lose hope buddy

I’ve been there before

2 Likes

I’ll do the math for you. At 1.5% chance per pull, the odds of making 141 pulls without a single 5* are approximately 12%.

If you add in the 1.3% chance of getting the HotM (if it works the way I believe it does), after 141 pulls you have a 1.8% chance of getting zero 5*. Assuming you really span that many times.

So there you go. 1.8% is not nothing. About one in fifty people will spin 141 times and score no legendary heroes. Bad luck I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I’ve been super unlucky before. 30x summons with no 5*. It hurts but i know the odds. I have also been gifted as well though. Pulling a Hotm with just a single epic hero token. Best feeling ever

2 Likes