Sand Empire 2019 Offer 1 Gives Wrong Item or Allows Extra Purchase

Just bought the summer offer which was supposed to be a shield and 200gems - instead it’s an orb and 200gems.

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot from your Recent Activity, under Options>Support ?

1 Like

Bought the offer hoping to get an orb too, but alas, it’s a shield :stuck_out_tongue: really need orbs!

2 Likes

My offer is showing a shield.
Have not bought it but the offer states gems and shield.

1 Like

That one come during challenge events, not seasonal events.

Nope, I joined the game 7 months back. As far as I know the 200 gems offer comes only during Challenge events like Wonderland, and seasonal events usually have an offer calendar which changes daily. Ofcourse, I am not aware fo what happened last year. Pardon my ignorance.

1 Like

10x200 gems for $1 instead of 5x was available when Fables of the Grimforest were introduced for the first time and it was in May 2018 iirc.

1 Like

Not that I can remember. This offer I only associate with challenge events

I think this thread is different as it refers to the daily offer as part of the Sand event.

I think the OP has been sidetracked :confounded: before the “No Sand Event Gem offer” post was created.

1 Like

Yup, you are absolutely correct. Sorry for the confusion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi All,
I just posted the same issue in the Bug & Errors topic, feel free to merge.

Wrong loot from Summer Offer 2019

1 Like

Moving this to bugs&issues…
Edit… @zephyr1 can you megre this with @Artifix post

Same issue

1 Like

How did you buy two sets???

3 Likes

How possibly have you purchased this offers twice, while it clearly states there’s only 1 in stock? :thinking:

2 Likes

It was offered to me twice, I bought it twice.
:thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe you bought today’s offer and then the game allowed you to buy tomorrow’s offer which is supposed to contain a different item?

Hi All,
it seems that there’s a bug in the today’s summer offer. Advertised is some gems and a Sturdy shield but when one of my team mates bought it he received the gems and a Orb.

offer1 offer2

It seems there is already a thread in the general discussion Summer offer error so feel free to merge

Thank you

3 Likes

Is it just a visual bug,or you got an orb in your inventory??

Also my team mate bought the offer twice