Summer Event Offers Terrible?

Count me in on the east coast and up to hit that damn rare Titan at 2AM too. Just far enough outside Philly not to be in Philly :wink:

2 Likes

That’s the level of dedication we don’t deserve but we need. :joy:

1 Like

I like that, this way I don’t spend more than I should.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a clue,above the summer deal for July6? I’m guessing it’s 10,000 gems. Any clue on ascension items included?

The last paid offer is usually $100. So it would be 10,000 gems. Also, going from past experience; they offer one of each ascension material during the whole offer calendar. That would mean: Tabard and Rings tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’m far enough outside Philly to be on the other side of the Delaware river, lol.

I’m literally 5 minutes from DE. So your over in NJ?

Yes sir. Couple of towns north of Trenton.

I went to college in Philly though and my daughter currently lives there.

I’m in Trenton quite often “Trenton makes, the world takes” bridge is my favorite :joy:. Not so far away are we?

Nope. I’m about 10 miles from that bridge.

You must be a fan of scrapple and pork roll too then?

Absolutely!! Just don’t like to read what’s in it :joy:

Are you sure you should be giving out personal information on a public forum @PapaHeavy?

4 Likes

Ah well, they offered Darts for $10 instead. Well, if I can get the one in Advanced (currently done 17/20) I’ll have 6 of them and can upgrade my Ranvir instead.

1 Like

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s free offer :wink:

2 Likes

Free offer ? usually 3 kind of Flasks

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed the Dwarven stones offer. I don’t remember a $20 offer having 3000 gems.

yeah i got that offer , included Mystic Ring

I was expecting some VIP offer, now with the SH21 to speed up the hunter’s lodge, but that hasnt happened

It’s certainly a better deal than at least some.

This is from May 25:

And the current one for comparison:

1 Like

Treasured Wisdom has one epic and two rare AMs and 2,000 gems, while Dwarven Gemstones has but one rare AM (and one epic AM), but 3,000 gems. Implied valuation; 1 rare AM = 1,000 gems? I’d happily convert scores of rare AMs at that conversion rate!

3 Likes