Summer Event Offers Terrible?

Is it just me, or are the summer offers terrible, particularly when it comes to the number of gems in them.

I’m P2P, and normally buy all the seasonal event offers, as they’re typically really good deals (even if some are quite expensive), but it feels like these have been really bad.

Do other people feel like that too, or am I just imagining it?

2 Likes

They look pretty much in keeping with historic offers to me:

4 Likes

I don’t buy them, but certainly the spenders in my alliance have not been enthusiastic

1 Like

They’ve been nearly identical to the Springvale offers too so far — even the order of the offers has been the same.

The only change so far is today’s offer having more gems and Emblems than the equivalent offer during Springvale, but the unit price is identical.

Log of offers from Springvale: 🐰 Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

Log of offers from Sand Empire: 🌴 Sand Empire 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

6 Likes

4* ascension materials are what I’m interested in buying from these offers. So, I haven’t been disappointed. I hope they cover 1 of each 4*. Looks like they did last year.
I’m not noticing any difference in the offers. The only thing might be that, for today’s: $9.99 almost always gets you more than 500 gems. Since they threw in 100 emblems, it isn’t terrible…

1 Like

The equivalent offer last time was 350 gems and 70 Emblems for $6.99.

At any given valuation of gems and Emblems, that works out to the same unit rate as last time’s offer.

3 Likes

That makes me happy. Glad to see it’s just normal bias, and not actually deteriorating offer quality.

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure. Weren’t there 2 gem offers in the Springvale calendar? I can’t remember.

I was very happy with today’s offer. I just pulled my first good sorcerer(Mitsuko) and buying that offer means I have enough emblems to take her to +7

1 Like

I’m assuming you mean Emblem offers, and yes.

The other one was 250 gems and 50 Emblems for $4.99.

Again, at any valuation of gems and Emblems, the unit price is the same.

If the order remains the same as Springvale, an offer something like that would show up on the 10th day. Presumably it might be a different quantity/amount, but the same unit rates, like today’s offer.

5 Likes

Yup. Sorry. Almost 2am. I like the emblem offers. Nice addition. I don’t think there is any issue at all with the quality of the offers. Seems the same as always to me. Just hoping for more 4* mats

3 Likes

Hey, we’re in the same time zone! Who knew? :slight_smile:

Assuming the remaining offers look like Springvale, the one coming in an hour will be a 4* mat with 1000 gems for $9.99, and there will be $29.99 and $99.99 offers with 4* mats in them on days 11 and 13, respectively.

4 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one up all night on the east coast and playing this game! :slight_smile:

The $100 offers usually have 2 4* mats. That will mean the 4 they haven’t offered yet should all be covered. Tomorrow should be poison darts, so I’ll have 17 of them. Poseidon will be getting six before the end of the week.

Other 2 offers will probably be a few gems + 3*mat, then an emblem offer. Free gift will likely be flasks. I hope it stays with that. All good with me.

4 Likes

I am also in the east coast and playing the game at 2AM in the night. :smile:

5 Likes

I guess that’s 4 of us, then.

2 Likes

Make it 5, in ohio. Night owls

3 Likes

So interestingly, this offer up now for 200 gems and a Warm Cape is the first significant offer order variation from Springvale.

I wonder if they’re just in a different order than last time (this is like day 12’s offer instead of day 9’s), or if some of the remaining offers will notably vary.

4 Likes

I’m actually looking for a VIP pass offer. On which day was this offered during Springvale?

Wasn’t… Sometimes is another offer, with VIP, in the right corner, coloured in pink if I recall…

1 Like

I hope there will be Farsight (Raresight would be more fitting name :roll_eyes:) Telescope. Need two more to upgrade Magni and there is Frostmarch Quest coming.

2 Likes

There was one, but sadly, it was in the $50 pack.