Summer Event Calender Offers Pricing

This was addressed a long time ago here:

(A number of players on Line in the US this week confirmed a $1 price difference between IOS and android phones. One player checked a number of prices across countries and found the differential continued between the two platforms. This is player-confirmed, not SG, but you can of course see SG’s statement above.)

Additional threads:

Price difference between android and iOS? - #3 by Rook

About VAT taxes affecting European’s VIP purchases:
VIP Pass (1.10) Questions & Discussion - #36 by Maldoror

Rook yes I saw that article and that explained why the difference happened through IOS but in this case it was an android tablet that had the more expensive offer pop up

@Allslost,

I also wrote in the other topic that the price is also related to the device you use…guess one was tablet and one phone, right?
If u have a tablet the algorithm thinks you got more money. That was the explanation in the Report i saw on TV. They tested out which price your get on same pages at different times, different systems and different devices. Don’t know if it is only applicable for Germany but most expensive was Apple tablet at Sunday late afternoon/early evening…please don’t flag this post as I really saw this Report on TV and I just cite the journalists and do not measure this procedure in any way…THX!