Sumitomo for the Sakura bonus?

Thanks guys. Yea, normally I would not keep four of a character but since Proteus is only available at Atlantis and he/she is SO awesome, and Guardians of Teltoc should come up in May after the Bunnies in April, yea, I’ll be keeping all my Proteus. Put him with Triton or the mermaids and you get the crazy family bonus.

Still on the fence as to weather to keep two Sumitomos or not but think I’ll go with my gut, don’t think I need a third at the moment or likely in the future. Thanks gamers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

With 3 Sakura, Proteus still needs a level 11 mana troop to get from 10 tiles down to 9 tiles to fill his mana bar, and still needs 5 ghosted tiles.

2 Likes

Thanks Lucus. But I would have them on different teams. Proteus on a mostly purple team or with all other ocean family cards like the merpeople.

Duh, forgot Proteus was Ocean (defense) my bad.

No worries. Lots of cards, lots to keep up with! :slight_smile:

Have decided to keep 3 Proteii. The extra will be used as a possible last ascension of a 3 star purple as those are harder to get to Max Level 8 since, they have less bars. Trying to build up a strong rare team of Teltoc event.

1 Like

He can be super handy for alliance war. I suspect you’ll never take more than 2 past 3/60. But I use him practically everywhere.

Good luck on Teltoc!

1 Like

Yea, there are soooooo many characters to work on, doubt I’ll get past two either. Keeping three for now just to be safe. :wink:

I pulled Sumitomo during my first Atlantis, and I started leveling him until I pulled Wilbur from another Atlantis. As I pulled more useful 4* and 5" reds, he languished, half leveled.

As the emblem quests came out, I was weak at Fighter, so I pushed Sumi on to 3.60, where he remains to this day.

One day I will push him further. The Sakura family bonus isn’t enough to make that happen, though. Kage already has a L11 mana troop assigned, so the bonus is wasted on him (for me). I’m also not sold on the “use case” for a Sakura team, esp with no healer.