Suggestions on War Defense

Sorry for the quantity but could use some help ,or who would you use with what I have for heroes for a war defense set up. Thanks in advance for your help.image

Do you tank a certain color? Do you plan to change your defense up based on the aid at all?

If I had your heroes my defense would probably be Zim - North - Guin - Khi - Isarnia … Am I in love with what I’ve suggested… nope. Just not sure you have many more options, maybe magni over isarnia, but him and khi both want to be flanks so it’s hard to fit them in… North - Magni - Guin - Khi - Zim is also a choice, it misplaces zim, but worth testing out. Lastly, max some stuff! haha, you’re making my OCD go crazy. :slight_smile:

Thinking more, second choice does seem to set you up for long term emblems better as well… just some thoughts.

1 Like

Sorry to drive you crazy didn’t know what I was doing for quite a few months so I was Ieveling several heroes simultaneously. As you can see by my fire heroes I have seen the errors of my ways. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Haha, mostly kidding, you have a nice group of heroes to work with, I think you’ll be just fine. Good luck with whatever defense you decide, someone will surely come in and mention the errors in my train of thought as well.

1 Like

Knew you were mostly kidding, after almost a year on here or should I say in the game I have farmed feeders till my fingers bled, so I feel like I should have more fully leveled heroes. I will keep plugging away hard to believe that with this hodgepodge I have been ranked as high as 39,000 something in the world

although at the end of the day I just play to learn ,be competitive ,and have fun with my alliance :grinning:

1 Like

I think I would go with: MN, Isarnia/Magni, Guin, Khiona, Zim

1 Like

Cookie Settings