Suggestions for season 6

Seasons were always announced in Sneak peek at the start of the year. Season 5 was announced in 2022 sneak peek. New sneak peek should come this week, and there we’ll most likely see Season 6 as the adventures of Cloudcuckoolander Richard and his two accomplices continue!

1 Like

Podia ser um confronto entre deuses gregos e deuses da Roma antiga

Developers in the west rarely do their research very well when it comes to Eastern mythology. It’s one of the reasons why the Disney Mulan remake was a disaster. And that’s just one example.

1 Like

It is a huge pity that SG keeps creating new Heroes in this already overcrowded game instead of finding use for the older Heroes and giving them bigger stories of their own.

I don’t think that would work considering that they are parallels. The same gods under different names with the same lore.

I have suggested elsewhere that we could have the plot from Age of Mythology RTS over again. :grin:

Sim, concordo. Então, neste caso, poderíamos ir às “origens” e confrontar os anos e demônios,por exemplo.:))

“Confront the years”?

I’m guessing “angels”

20charsofportugueseconfusion

1 Like

Sim, anjos.Desculpe, enganei me.:))

Ah, okay.
I can speak Spanish but I have trouble reading it and Portuguese is slightly harder. :grin:

I know Steampunk is so 2013, but there is potential with it - give roles to Domitia and Quintus and maybe Layla as their runner. Set the whole thing with some sort of Dickensian criminal underground motif.

And then Vivica shows up with her two lovers and has to ruin everything.

1 Like

I’ve always felt nausea towards steampunk. Magic and computerized machinery don’t fit, and it’s especially silly when you try to justify how a robot works in an era when firearms are still musket technology.

Are those named characters from season 4?

Is this the reason SG postpone S6 and will launching S2 extension?
I am welcone no matter it is S6 or S2+

1 Like

Huh?
What do you mean by this?

I never heard of any extensions.

4 Likes

This :point_up_2: LOL, and change the games name to “Mayans & Druglords” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Creo que ya habemos jugadores veteranos que seguimos siendo fieles a empires y sugiero que para los usuarios con más de 4 años jugando empires se haga un portal especial en el cual puedas obtener solo 5 héroes uno de cada color , pero que sean héroes de 5* y sea aleatorio el que te toque pero que sea gratis ,creo que está comunidad se merece que porfin nos regalen un héroe de 5 estrellas ,pero tampoco nos den cualquiera Dennis un héroe competitivo. Esa es mi sugerencia para esta 6ta temporada

I find myself filled with Dread.

There are plenty of green plant-based heroes in this game for certain, some evil and some good.

Welcome to the forum :nerd_face:. Just so that you know, the forum rules state that the official forum language is English, and that aside from posts under the Foreign Languages category, all posts should be written in English. This can mean that you simply add the English translation under your original statements. Since this is a forum rule, you could get into issues with your posts being flagged if not at least including the English translation alongside the Spanish. I’ll use Google Translate to try to get this message across better as well. Have a good day :nerd_face:

Bienvenido al foro :nerd_face:. Solo para que lo sepas, las reglas del foro establecen que el idioma oficial del foro es el inglés y que, aparte de las publicaciones en la categoría Idiomas extranjeros, todas las publicaciones deben estar escritas en inglés. Esto puede significar que simplemente agregue la traducción al inglés debajo de sus declaraciones originales. Dado que esta es una regla del foro, podría tener problemas con sus publicaciones marcadas si no incluye al menos la traducción al inglés junto con el español. Usaré Google Translate para tratar de transmitir mejor este mensaje también. Que tengas un buen día :nerd_face: