Suggestions for Season 2 or afterwards

• an autoplay function without the loot tickets and the opportunity to play a level for all of your world energy, - repeats itself(press a button and you win or lose in no time depending on the success of your heroes in normal automatic play.
  • a better balance between f2p and p2w (change the monthly events).
  • foundation date of an alliance should be displayed in the ally description
  • a green and a red light which shows in the alliance if somebody is on- or offline like in the wars
  • a daily log in reward
  • the permanent opportunity to make someone a small gift for a few diamonds (birthday, wedding, christmas, eastern, Valentines day etc. ;)).
  • When the leader leaves, the co-leader becomes leader. When there is no co-leader, the oldest elder becomes leader. When there is no elder, the oldest player becomes leader (it is a bad option to found a new alliance)
  • please expand the hero capacity. I’m a collector and even with all my gems there is not enough space
  • a better overview of how many stars a titan has
  • a one time backroll button for searching opponents
  • elders shouldn’t be able to kick. I would like to honor members of my alliance for being friendly, active and being longtime members, but I heard from other alliances that people freaked out and kicked wildly
  • Event heroes can be summoned with epic hero token
  • hiding irrelevant heroes during leveling or war-setting
  • A “collect all” button to pick up all the food, iron and forgings, etc.
  • the round number should always be displayed(e.g. 8/7 the farming favorit and on every other stage aswell)
  • give ham or sth. for killing geese and dragons
  • delete dead alliances (every member is over 3 months/100 days offline)
  • display the team power of the oppenents in war along with their name in the battlefield view

I cant vote anymore but this seems all reasonable and (much) needed for the game.

Question - isn’t mystic vision your daily login reward? At least that is how I view it…

You just get sth. for watching an advertisement. This is a way for SG to earn money. In my opinion, no. What I want for us is something like a gift for playing passionately on a daily base. Just something that says: Thank you, we appreciate you.

A post was split to a new topic: Wojna: 1000 punktĂłw?

More and more ideas from my list are implemented into the game, thank you for that :robot::+1:
What do you think will be next? :wink:

1 Like

Make war flags left on each member stay visible permanently without the need to click that member first

Thank you SGG for implement the following suggestions:

• a chance to get earlier hotm
  • visibility of teammate flags during war
  • like your defence, you can name all your teams (raid - attack - defence - titan - titan red - titan blue… - event - world map)
  • alliance wars points just like titan or trophy points

:pushpin:not so new:

• the opportunity to make someone a small gift for a few diamonds (birthday, wedding, christmas, eastern, Valentines day etc. ;)).

:kissing_heart::+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

1 Like

:pushpin:not so new:

• hiding irrelevant heroes during leveling or war-setting
  • A “collect all” button to pick up all the food, iron and forgings, etc.
  • the round number should always be displayed(e.g. 8/7 the farming favorit and on every other stage aswell).

:pushpin:NEW:

• give ham or sth. for killing geese and dragons
  • delete dead alliances (every member is over 3 months/100 days offline)

I’d like to be as in other online games - increasing reward with top reward after 10 days of daily login

and one more thing I kinda need is some possibility to spend iron … i have all the buildings and no mats to craft … - still cant finish “collect iron V” - hope laboratory will give some possibilities

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Regarding the iron problem.
If you use more dragon attack, bomb attack, timestops and tornados for titans etc. then you should be able to burn your iron by reproducing more I think. Have every building leveled myself and my iron is never full.

1 Like

Is it possible to implement a way to display the team power of the oppenents in war along with their name in the battlefield view? Currently, we have to click each team to see the TP, but if there is an overall view of TP it becomes easier to strategize. :slight_smile:

I’ll add it. Hope someday they found my list and think “we should implement all of that” :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you. I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like