[Suggestion] Trainer heroes use zero roster space

Subject
[Suggestion] Trainer heroes use zero roster space

Similar to costumes, give Trainer heroes their own page.

The page does not count as roster space.

The page has no limit.

inspiration by
@kaadray
@Sorsha

Yeeessss

Thought bout it few days ago and would be awesome

Also add a page for dupes waiting on hero academy and make em all look old as hell

Lol jk bout the dupe page but a page for trainers would be nice since they’re not even really heroes

7 Likes

Up voted…
…As long as it doesn’t prevent me from raiding all the elites with my superstar all 4* trainer teams.

3 Likes

I thought they already did this for blue heroes

Click here

Newly summoned

Duplicate waiting for Hero Academy

FIN

3 Likes

Yeah recall you mention this before on another post.
A good idea! As they sell the packs for trainer heros, if there separate from main roster could sell more as don’t clutter up!
But then you prob gonna get people moaning that all the spenders can get all the trainers and keep them! :woman_shrugging: Like they don’t level them quick enough as it is! I’m for them be separated as benfits everyone

1 Like

Would be a great to have in game. Upvoted!

I get SG needs to sell us some stuff, one of them roster space, you know the one where we keep the heroes, but it would be a nice feature for us players to be able to stack trainers heroes, they are food anyway, not just all of them together but sorted by their colors and stars like 13X 3 :star: Red trainers heroes… just an idea and that way we use the space basically for its natural purpose… HEROES.

1 Like

Hi all! long time no see.

After having done so many PoV’s and lately also finding the Hero Academy’s train trainer heroes an awrsome training camp I am finding am not always ready to feed those trainers and keeping them is taking up quite a bit of hero feeder space.
With new lots of 5 extra spaces now costing 450 gems (not sure if goes any higher in costs) it’s come down to only having half a dozen empty spaces for feeders at any one time…

If we could be provided with a different tab for our trainer heroes it would be a great help as well as help manage them as a whole as they are all over the place in amongst the leveled heroes depending on their star amount and we have to keep searching through the roster to find them…

I think given the PoV and HA are permanent fixtures it a fare request.

Your thoughts please.

Cheers

PS

On the extra space cost, it’s getting to be a bit expensive for 5 extra spaces… I feel it would be more justifiable if the it added an extra space everytime it increased in cost.

1 Like

I’m going to add my vote here. I’m feeling it hard to train trainer hero in HA and use them efficiently in my leveling. We need that separate roster space. Please SG, do something about it. Just as troops and costumes.

2 Likes

I support the proposal +1

1 Like

Everything cost… :man_shrugging:

Everyday loots, POV, HA, Seasonal Events, now CHallenge Events. Using those trainer heroes properly isn’t easy.

1 Like

Offers like that would have been more appealing with special space for trainers

2 Likes

Sgg are looking into Qol improvements…
I suggested this to them the other day.

7 Likes

Awesome! Hope they take it into consideration.

1 Like

I’d throw a vote in if I had one, so I will just add a plus one to this request here. Also, if they’re worried about us abusing it, make it so that we can’t use trainers on raid/map/quests. The trainers are just that… trainers. Not adventurers.

I just want to keep that thread alive… Want that special space for trainers badly.

Agree 100%
20 char of roster space

1 Like

Locked my vote.

@KiraSG, @Petri @mhalttu @EmpiresPuzzles @ScottySG @Sara @davidsgg @J.o @Ninja @Na.na

Can we make this a reality ASAP pretty please. Thanks.

1 Like

Locked my vote.

@RubiKinga @Saanzi @Jenky @Laa @Aeon_x7 @joonatan @Gabteeni @Tohtori @GuardianConstructs @Frank1

Can we make this a reality ASAP pretty please. Thanks.

Cookie Settings