[Suggestion] Tavern v3.0 only has a 50% chance of costume

[Suggestion] Tavern v3.0 only has a 50% chance of costume

I understand spend depth is all important ( see notes )

But currently Costume chamber and Tavern are lousy deals for all users

Costume 50% chance

Merge Costume chamber into Tavern v3.0 but reduce the chance of a costume from 100% to 50%

Example
Gravemaker only has a 50% chance of a costume

Rigard only has a 50% chance of a costume

Merge stages

Just like Challenge festival, stages alternate rules from old Costume chamber, and old Tavern

Frequency

After the merge, Tavern v3.0 becomes a monthly event

Spend depth x4

You keep the spend depth of the current Tavern v3.0 but double the number of Featured heroes in Tavern each year, and reduce by 50% the chance for a Featured costume, potentially increasing spend depth by x4 for high spending accounts from

Total $9,577.33+ to $57,463.98+ USD per year

to

Total $38,309.32+ to $229,855.92+ USD per year

Seasonal events

This would even allow Seasonal events to return to old duration ( see notes ), without impacting Tavern 3.0 spend depth since players could get a base hero during the initial 5* HotM month, a duplicate base hero from Taverns v3.0, but still lack the matching costume

Notes

Click for notes

Seasonal events

Numbers

FIN

3 Likes

I find this suggestion interesting!

No. No more RNG, please!

2 Likes

Still?

20 questionable characters

Merging Tavern of Legends and Costume Chamber is a very good idea but to me any available costume should always come along with the summoned hero.

2 Likes

i think they should evaluate the lesson on why black friday and and challenge festival was a success compared to classic portals and adapt future portals accordingly.

Merging tavern with costume chamber is fine though the pull odds should be adjusted.

1 Like

Costume 50%

But they do not

Right now we get Classic 3* / 4* / 5* Costumes every other month

So months without Costume Chamber we have 0% chance of costumes

Example
Dawa from Tavern v2.0 has 0% chance of a costume

Marjana from Tavern v2.0 has 0% chance of a costume

Months with Costume Chamber we have 100%

Example
Dawa from Costume Chamber v5 has a 100% chance of a costume

Marjana from Costume Chamber v5 has a 100% chance of a costume

Average is 50% chance of a Dawa, or Marjana, costume

We will still have the same average chance, just every month

This is very similar to what Lab v2.0 did with Alchemy Shards and 4* ascension items ( 90% cost reduction, 90% lower chance )

FIN

Both summons lacked costumes for Classic heroes,

Unless ZS stops trying to make money ( adds costumes to Training camps ), there needs to be a way to costume all the Classic Pseudo 5* heroes ( Rigard, Wu Kong, Boldtusk, Boril, etc. ) and Classic healers ( Melendor, Belith, Hawkmoon, Kasshrek, etc. )

Notes

FIN

1 Like

Cookie Settings