Elemental summons tokens
3 pack for 800 gems or +12% bonus
9 pack for 2044 gems or +32% bonus
12 pack for 2646 gems or +36% bonus

Epic summons tokens
3 pack for 800 gems or +12% bonus
9 pack for 2044 gems or +32% bonus
12 pack for 2646 gems or +36% bonus

This would let you get a bulk discount, but also redeem them over several elemental types, several months (especially if you already have the Hero of the Month) and several events (especially if you summons the event hero you want right away).

Regular summons tokens
3 pack for 400 gems or +12% bonus
9 pack for 1022 gems or +32% bonus
12 pack for 1323 gems or +36% bonus
18 pack for 2700 gems or +40% bonus

This would just be a bulk discount for leveling your team heroes.

Reasons

Regular 10x summons
If you need 1*- 2* troops & Heroes to level your team, regular 10x summons are at least some discount. Even if it is a poor discount. If you don’t need 1*- 2* troops & Heroes, then all 10x summons are rotten deals.

Event, Elemental & Epic 10x summons
Single summons are much better than 10x summons for event, elemental and epic, since you can stop at any time.

10x will get you many 3* you don’t need since you cannot stop if you get heroes you like earlier in the series of 10 summons

Some 4* heroes are not worth duplicates but a 10x summons can give you 2+ dupes.

Each extra 3* you summons for XP could have been two 1*- 2* troops or heroes for better XP/ gem when leveling troops or heroes.

Each extra 3* you summons has a low +skill roll/ XP gained so bad for leveling a 4* or 5* team heroes with 1/8- 6/8 special skill

Elemental 10x summons
Many times you only want one 4* or 5* of each color for your team. A 10x elemental summons can give you multiple 4* and 5* which often results in heroes you cannot use (no ascension materials or not a good fit for your current team) but want to hoard (4* hero! 5* hero! ) especially if one of your current heroes is looking at a nerf. So these heroes end up taking a roster slot.

Example: For purple hero, I am using Rigard 4* (healing with remove debuffs), but hoarding Boomer 4*, Sabina 4*, Tiburtus 4* and Thoth-Amun 5* which I got from single summons.

Hero of the Month
By using single summons you can stop when you get the Hero of the Month and wait until next month for more event, elemental or epic hero summoning. Bundles of hero summons tokens would let players get a discount, but control which Hero of the Month they were trying to acquire.

Example: While I did not get Ares or Alberich, I got Thoth-Amun and Perseus during the first week of the month. Both with epic hero tokens from loot. In fact I am currently holding onto an epic hero token for a chance at January’s Hero of the Month.

2 Likes

Close enough:

Edit: @Rook you can close this topic.

1 Like