[Suggestion] Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards)

Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards)

We would like to announce schedule changes to our upcoming Events.

To continue keeping our Events fresh and exciting, we are replacing our upcoming Challenge Events with newer ones. Here is the new schedule:

• Today 9:00 AM → October 4, 2021 9:00 AM : Starfall Circus
  • October 28, 2021 9:00 AM → November 1, 2021 8:00 AM : The Slayers of Fell Shadows

To also make room for our upcoming content, we have decided to reschedule some of our older Events starting in October:

• October 18, 2021 9:00 AM → October 20, 2021 9:00 AM : Atlantis Rises - now as a 48-hour Event
  • November 25, 2021 8:00 AM → November 29, 2021 8:00 AM *: Tavern of Legends - now as a bi-monthly Event, alternating with the Costume Chamber

We are also excited to announce that November’s Challenge Event will be chosen by the community, so stay tuned for more details in early November!

At the light of the recently published Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards) Id like to propose alternative ways to replace older Challenge Events and scheduled events such as Atlantis Rises, Tavern of Legends and Costume Chambers and other improvements.

Atlantis Rises and Valhalla Forever

• Atlantis Rises and Valhalla Forever events will alternate themselves every Sunday as 36-hours events

Currency summons

• Currency summons would always grant related heroes even if Epic and Legendary heroes’ summoning chances wouldn’t be improved

Retired Challenge Events

• Retired event’s heroes would be added to the Summoning Portal and the Elemental Summoning Portal

Tavern of Legends and Costume Chambers

• To make room for upcoming content Tavern of Legends and Costume Chambers evets would be merged into a new, single event.
  • Tavern of Legend’s currencies would be converted into Costume Chamber’s ones in a 20:1 ratio
  • Heroes of the Month’s without an available costume wil be added into a different hero pool and will have a 1,3% chance to be summoned just like the actual one.

Upcoming Costumes

• Heroes of the Month’s costumes would be added into the (merged) Tavern of Legends/Costume Chamber event’s legendary hero pool
  • Event Heroes’ costumes would be added into the Summoning Portal and Elemental Summoning Portal’s legendary hero pool
  • Seasonal Event’s Costumes would still be added to Summoning Portal and the Elemental Summoning Portal

Hero Academy Costumes

• Hero Academy trained and retrained heroes would always provide the outcome’s costume if available for rare, epic and legendary heroes alike.

Having AR and VF be shorter and more often is a very interesting idea. I would support that. I’m not 100% sure I love the Sunday only version, but it could move around.

The rest of the ideas aren’t enticing from SG’s perspective.

1 Like

Appreciate your effort.

Okay with the idea of 36hrs farming for AR n VF on alternate sundays. I presume it’s from Sunday 3pm to Monday midnight?

It’s doubtful that your other suggestions will be picked up by SGG because they affect the “game economy”, not in SGG’s favour.

Yes, I were thinking about that time lapse. :v:

Yep I can get behind all of this.

Especially like your idea of combining ToL and costume.

I think both event can run once every 4 weeks (or once a month). Just move one of them to the same slot as Mythic Titan. Mythic Titan do not use world energy flag and do not have summon portal. This way, there is no need to change the code or stage, just move the schedule. @mhalttu @J.o

2 Likes

When does the legends bar start?

Cookie Settings