Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards)
We would like to announce schedule changes to our upcoming Events.
To continue keeping our Events fresh and exciting, we are replacing our upcoming Challenge Events with newer ones. Here is the new schedule:
- Today 9:00 AM → October 4, 2021 9:00 AM : Starfall Circus
- October 28, 2021 9:00 AM → November 1, 2021 8:00 AM : The Slayers of Fell Shadows
To also make room for our upcoming content, we have decided to reschedule some of our older Events starting in October:
- October 18, 2021 9:00 AM → October 20, 2021 9:00 AM : Atlantis Rises - now as a 48-hour Event
- November 25, 2021 8:00 AM → November 29, 2021 8:00 AM *: Tavern of Legends - now as a bi-monthly Event, alternating with the Costume Chamber
We are also excited to announce that November’s Challenge Event will be chosen by the community, so stay tuned for more details in early November!
At the light of the recently published Schedule Changes for Events (October 2021 Onwards) Id like to propose alternative ways to replace older Challenge Events and scheduled events such as Atlantis Rises, Tavern of Legends and Costume Chambers and other improvements.
- Atlantis Rises and Valhalla Forever events will alternate themselves every Sunday as 36-hours events
- Currency summons would always grant related heroes even if Epic and Legendary heroes’ summoning chances wouldn’t be improved
- Retired event’s heroes would be added to the Summoning Portal and the Elemental Summoning Portal
- To make room for upcoming content Tavern of Legends and Costume Chambers evets would be merged into a new, single event.
- Tavern of Legend’s currencies would be converted into Costume Chamber’s ones in a 20:1 ratio
- Heroes of the Month’s without an available costume wil be added into a different hero pool and will have a 1,3% chance to be summoned just like the actual one.
- Heroes of the Month’s costumes would be added into the (merged) Tavern of Legends/Costume Chamber event’s legendary hero pool
- Event Heroes’ costumes would be added into the Summoning Portal and Elemental Summoning Portal’s legendary hero pool
- Seasonal Event’s Costumes would still be added to Summoning Portal and the Elemental Summoning Portal
- Hero Academy trained and retrained heroes would always provide the outcome’s costume if available for rare, epic and legendary heroes alike.