[Suggestion] Map Season 5 difficulty modes ( easy, normal, hard ) and unlock after 1.15-10

[Suggestion] Map Season 5 difficulty modes ( easy, normal, hard ) and unlock after 1.15-10

I love games that let you control the difficulty

Easy mode

Map Seasons ( Atlantis, Valhalla, etc. ) come in Normal, and Hard

Seasonal Events ( Winter, Spring, etc. ) now come in Easy, Normal, and Hard

Make Map Season 5 three difficulty modes :

Easy, Normal and Hard

Map Season 5 's monthly event

During Map Season 5 's monthly event,

Easy is -1 WE per run, while
Normal and Hard are -3 WE per run ( like Valhalla Forever )

Boring

Change Map Seasons so they ALL unlock when Season 1, Province 15, Stage 10 ( 1.15-10 ) is completed

One account is grinding through Season 3 to unlock Season 4, and this is SOOOOOO boring

FIN

Are they doing Season 5? If so, when? What’s the theme?

No real news

1 Like

Season 5

Only “familiar”, “later this year”, and “soon”

Notes

Click for notes

Familiar theme

Soon

FIN

1 Like

Reply for liking

Click for explanation, skip if you know what a "Reply for liking" means

Since votes are limited but daily likes are not

This reply is for liking

Like this reply if you

Agree

Disagree

Find it interesting

Forum likes do not mean you 100% agree

Forum likes mean you found the post, or reply, worth reading and discussing ( see notes )

Notes

Click for notes

Filter and likes

Sigh

I wish Discourse.org handled forum links within hidden/ spoiler text better

Until then, I will just have to quote the whole post/ reply

FIN

Unlocking Map Season 5

If this is not a typo,

Not what I was hoping TZS would do ( looking at you Sandy Caves )

But better than unlocking Map Season 4 ( looking at you match 4, and match 5, spoiling Runic Rocks )

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

Is there a way to change map difficulty of you haven’t finished all of it? At like 3-10 but would be cool to start over on 1 again at hard

On all the existing levels, you can toggle easy / hard before entering the level (select the level, then before starting the battle, click on hard up above the monster preview), provided you have done the easy once.

Season 6 / 2B / Legends of Atlantis requires that you put the whole level in “hard mode” to select the hard versions, so the selection comes before doing the level, and as a result, the hard levels must be done in order — no deciding to kill the end boss early.

Yeah I’ve noticed that when I switch over into season 2 where the Atlantis levels are, each one I click on that I’ve already beaten on normal, gives me the option to do normal or hard. However on part one, even though I have cleared pretty much almost all of it every time I click on one of the levels, it does show me the mob preview, but there is no option to select between normal or hard like there is on part 2