Suggestion: Increasing Returns on Pulls

this game is a rip off. for the money people put into it, they can buy a new system. i never seem a game that can bankrupt someone. considering majority of people are living pay check to pay check, that’s not hard to do.

First rule of gambling: Don’t risk it if you can’t afford to lose it.

These types of games are only as good as your perspective.
Don’t put money in if you don’t like what you get back.

Aside from the point, I needed to check “respond to someone named bigpoop on an internet forum” off my bucket list

4 Likes

Omg, :joy: :rofl: :joy_cat: :crazy_face:

You make a good point in a typical philosophical theory however one must also consider: if you lose 100% of the time it is no longer gambling but rather “donating”. Difference is with donating you’ll have a high probability of a tax write off.

So what is the the probability of pulling a 5 star hero? I believe I’ve “heard” 5% chance from summons is this accurate?

@Rah_Immortal You can see the odds for summoning by tapping the little i icon in the portal. The odds vary for different ones.

Current examples:

Based on extensive result tracking, it’s estimated that tc20 yields 5% 5*, 20% 4*, and 75% 3* — but as with all things in this game, your results may well vary severely from that, particularly over a small number of tries.

Extremely long thread of people tracking tc20 results:

1 Like

Wow you’d think by level 30 I’d have seen that little informational button up there!! Thank you zephyr1!

1 Like

Thanks for bringing people to the topic Garanwyn, but we got no answer from SG yet…

Don’t know if they didn’t see it or if they are just ignoring the suggestion…

SG staff do read posts on the Forum, but they typically rarely respond directly on posts.

It’s a good suggestion.