Suggestion: Increasing Returns on Pulls

Definitely not.
It is against the business behind the game.
What I am saying here it is to reward big bucks spenders not long time players - that doesn’t do anything to the business - my son is playing since october 2017 and he didn’t spend a buck on it - why he had a better chance than you that spent $300 this month?
You pull 40 times in 30 days, your chances increase a bit.
Also, for VIP players, just add a 0.1%

1 Like

I really like this idea, taking both parts as a whole. The if is important. If there are three event 5* and everyone wants just one of them (e.g. Guinevere), then someone shouldn’t just be able to say “only Guin, please”. But once I’ve gotten Arthur and Morgan, then I can say “no dupes, please”.

The risk of dupes sharply decreases my interest in doing more pulls. I was interested in Mok-Arr, but I had the other special 5* heroes so I didn’t do any pulls last month.

1 Like

My suggestion is not tied to a 30day time window (or any time window for that matter) it simply says that the system will record your chances per type of hero (3*, 4*, 5*, hotm) and will slowly increase each one of them everything you get one from the other type. It resets for each type individualy whenever you get a hero from that specific type.

So if I have the whole plethora of heroes except Guinevere that means my pull will be full of Guineveres? It’s not gonna happen. Random must be random. It keeps the game alive (from the business standpoint).

No.

You’d still have the same percentage value (is it 1.3%?) of getting Guinevere if you already have Morgan, and Arthur.

2 Likes

Exactly. If in an Avalon Event summons, you’d get Guinevere if and only if you met all these conditions:

1. You roll the magic 1.0% for an event 5*
  2. You have both Morgan and Arthur
  3. You’ve checked the “no dupe 5*” option

This option could be just for events, or it could extend more broadly. If I can’t get Athena I’d happily ascend Isarnia, but my willingness to do Elemental Summons is pretty low considering that I have duplicate Magni, Thorne and Richard already. If I could say “If I win a 5*, make it Isarnia” then I’d be more interested.

Even if the option wasn’t a complete exclusion of dupes, but was “avoid dupes”, that would help. For example, if you’ve checked Avoid Dupes, then if you get a dupe the system rolls for which 5* to give you one more time and gives you that one. So instead of a guaranteed Guinevere on the 1% chance of getting an Event 5*, you’d have a 55.55% (5/9 = 1-(⅔)^2) chance of getting her.

2 Likes

11 i tried. This was my pull today

1 Like

The way I suggested a situation like this would still be possible, but a little less likely… Your eleventh pull would have an extra 10% chance of giving you a 4* and extra 5% of giving a 5* and a hotm…

Does that ensure a reward? No.
Does that make you more proving to summoning more? Yes.
Does it make the rewarding seem more progressive and less random? Yes.

I’m sooooo irritated with this game right now. I watch as everyone around me talks about getting great heroes from summons gate and their TC 20. I’ve been told and have read on here get your TC 20 up and bust your butt complete all events. I have leveled to a level 37 in 5 months have had 2- TCs for a month now. I have completed all events. Can’t get heroes to be competitive. I’ve unfortunately and really don’t want to say this but have spent $300 on this POS game. I’m addicted to the game. Don’t want to quit. Most likely won’t. Been waiting on ascension items for the awesome heroes I do have for months. What is wrong with you developers. Money grubbing tards. Make it fair. I have never recieved a HOTM either yet see level 20 players with 3 or 4 in their defences. I’m sick of this crap.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree with you more I’ve been also a buttload of money and I don’t have any Heroes to show for it I don’t think it is fair and I really wish something would be different

this game is a rip off. for the money people put into it, they can buy a new system. i never seem a game that can bankrupt someone. considering majority of people are living pay check to pay check, that’s not hard to do.

First rule of gambling: Don’t risk it if you can’t afford to lose it.

These types of games are only as good as your perspective.
Don’t put money in if you don’t like what you get back.

Aside from the point, I needed to check “respond to someone named bigpoop on an internet forum” off my bucket list

4 Likes

Omg, :joy: :rofl: :joy_cat: :crazy_face:

You make a good point in a typical philosophical theory however one must also consider: if you lose 100% of the time it is no longer gambling but rather “donating”. Difference is with donating you’ll have a high probability of a tax write off.

So what is the the probability of pulling a 5 star hero? I believe I’ve “heard” 5% chance from summons is this accurate?

@Rah_Immortal You can see the odds for summoning by tapping the little i icon in the portal. The odds vary for different ones.

Current examples:

Based on extensive result tracking, it’s estimated that tc20 yields 5% 5*, 20% 4*, and 75% 3* — but as with all things in this game, your results may well vary severely from that, particularly over a small number of tries.

Extremely long thread of people tracking tc20 results:

1 Like

Wow you’d think by level 30 I’d have seen that little informational button up there!! Thank you zephyr1!

1 Like

Thanks for bringing people to the topic Garanwyn, but we got no answer from SG yet…

Don’t know if they didn’t see it or if they are just ignoring the suggestion…

SG staff do read posts on the Forum, but they typically rarely respond directly on posts.

It’s a good suggestion.

Cookie Settings