[Suggestion] Decrease titan chest cooldown

I suggest decrease titan chest cooldown from 12 h till 8 h (time of normal human sleep :slightly_smiling_face:).
Titans 14☆ are dying very fast in top and pre-top alliances now. If you walk to use excess flags in evening, lay asleep and in morning your alliance kills titan, there’s very high probability not to put this titan in chest.
I know, that I can simply not to log in game, but not always it turns out to monitor CD… (espesially if you are nerd and get used to log in game very often :slightly_smiling_face: )).
I think, this change would not allow to abuse chest, many homebodies even wouldn’t notice anytning, and some group of people would be glad.
Screenshot_20230125_111705_Empires

I have only notcied this cool down when changing alliances. I’m not sure it happens otherwise. Best ways to avoid it is to either:

• Not move alliances at all - Eliminates the issue if you do not move
  • Move to an alliance with a recently defeated titan. - This should give enough time for the cooldown to finish
  • Move to a smaller alliance with a high upcoming titan - Should do the same as above

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

If I moved to another alliance for permanent residence and did it once, I would not have written the start topic) I would get then in the category of stay-at-home people who don’t care.

Yeah, I figured that which is why out of the 3 options I gave to minimise this issue, 2 of them involve moving alliances.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

I have the impression that SG is trying to discourage mercing with the various cooldowns. Which makes it harder to argue that they should reduce the cooldown. Since there are still people who enjoy doing this, I suppose you can ask, just seems unlikely to be heard.

Actually, if you stay in your alliance, that chest is the only one with no cooldown — it reopens as soon as you open the chest.

3 Likes