Let’s talk about the things I’ve noticed since playing this game for about 3 to 4 years now…
They’ve made all these character changes but made no changes to how the game is programmed to “cheat” you out of different things.
I consider myself by no means intellectually challenged…so I know for a fact that I’m not dumb or imagining things…like…
• Time runs out completely yet the Titan still gets a hit or uses special on you but you cant fire a special
To say it doesnt matter (as some has stated before) is asinine. In some cases where all you needed was one last hit or special to kill the titan and you had no more flags left nor time to attack or wait for more flags to generate IS in fact a time where that large hit MATTERS.
• Shield/tile cascades charge up allies to use special just as time is running out on attacking the Titan
This happens more often than not where you get a sequence of shields to charge up for specials just as time is running out and just as time hits ZERO…you’re left fully charge right as the last tile/shield hits…then of course as stated above…again…the titan still gets to get in one last hit/special.
• When you’re one feeder hero short of leveling a hero that you are working on ascending and go to do a “daily summons”…instead of giving you a hero needed…the game gives you a troop.
This is also something that I’ve noticed over the years that happen often that not.
• When you are one win away from filling your “Heroes Chest” the game almost always make sure you never when that last battle if you are on your last Raid Flag.
In my opinion I think the game is programmed to do that to make you disgruntled enough to purchase more flags to complete your goal instead of waiting…especially if you are competitive and attempting to make top 100.
• Conveniently placing ascension items for sale at a “discount” that you specifically need for THE hero you are leveling.
This usually occurs with 4* heroes…every now and then with 5* heroes that are at 3/70
I’m not going to even start with event summons…or how your hero card reads one thing when you click on it…but says something totally different when you fight in the arena…or how some these heroes with “Revive” talents often revive at a higher rate than what they are suppose to…smh…
Oh well…these were just observations