Stuck On Season 1 Province 22

HI all I have only been playing the game for a month or so now and have been stuck on Season 1, Province 22, stage 4 for about week now. Been getting my butt kicked in there so I decided to farm some healing potion and other matts hoping that would help but still no luck. Any advice will be appreciated.

I got stuck there for months.

The thing that eventually got me over the hump was getting multiple 4* healers — which took me around 4 or 5 months. Until then I only had Hawkmoon.

You’re farther along a month in than I was, since you have Rigard, and Emblems didn’t exist when I started playing, so I couldn’t upgrade 3* like you’ve done.

But I think without stacking more holy, it’s still going to be very challenging.

What other heroes have you leveled so far?

3 Likes

Whenever I got stuck I just went back to farming the lower levels until I was stronger. There is no rush to push through the provinces and it’s a breeze once you’re strong enough.

Right now you’re wasting energy … world energy and your own :grin:

3 Likes

I would say if you have enough leveled up heroes, try color stacking. A 2-2-1 team usually works. If not, concentrate on hero training to generate feeders to level up your heroes. Each time I got stuck, I just did something else for a while until I got several more levels.

1 Like

At this point your supposed to feel horrid, weak and pitiful. The only solution… Spend money lots of it.
The devs will love you, marketing will love you. The gods will reward you by giving you stronger heroes. You shall win.
Then get stuck on the next province.

For other healers I have Sharen, Belith, Sha Ji. Thats it other then Rigard.

2 Likes

You might be able to make it through with some effort, but as others have said (and as I did myself), it’s probably best to just set Season 1 aside for now.

You can focus on farming lower levels that have items and Recruits you need, and maybe work on Season 2 a bit too. The best farming guide is here: Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

Then just keep working on building up your Stronghold, especially getting TC20 running so you can start getting some more 4* heroes. You’ll eventually pick up a healer or two that way.

It’s a long process, this game’s progress is definitely measured in months, not days.

Definitely don’t do this. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I also recommend you put map progression aside for now. Go farm in lower levels such as 7-4, 8-7,12-9 and others as needed as recommended in Barry’s excellent guide.

Once Atlantis Rises shows up, start map progress on season 2.

While you wait on season 1, you will get more heroes, and make progress in collecting materials. You might even get a really useful hero from the Atlantis portal in Season 2. My first Atlantis hero was Proteus, and he is a game changer.

Good luck.

2 Likes

@Tplat1969 Just an fyi, when you have all 5 Iron Storages at 18, you will have enough for SH 20. That is if you are wanting to get to SH 20 asap.

1 Like

Buzz kill! Since the game is not real can’t we just use monopoly money? I have a box of it…

1 Like

Thanks for the tips guys. I have been farming various matts on the lower levels and working on buildings, mines, farms and just about everything. Was just wondering if it was something I was doing or could do better. Also been doing some raids, still learning that. Usually pick other teams that are right around the same level as I or a little higher.

2 Likes

Been doing that so far of the 5 iron storage buildings they range from level 9 to 15.

@Tplat1969 When raiding, assess the tank and color stack accordingly. Prime example: If the tank I am facing is a holy tank, then I take 3 dark, 1 defense down, and whatever I feel like putting in the spare slot. Sometimes I go 3-2 or I go 3-1-1. Depends on what is on the flanks and corners. I would say 95% of the success in raids depends on your ability to kill the tank in one match or two at most. Usually a 3 stack can defeat a holy tank in 2 three tile matches if all 6 tiles hit said tank. After downing the tanking is a matter of assessing the board and who is the next biggest threat.

Hope this helps you for your raids and happy raiding!

1 Like

As soon as you got to color stacking and 3-2 or 3-1-1 I have no idea what your refering to.

1 Like

Check out these threads

2 Likes

@Tplat1969 Sorry about that. Color stacking is when you take three of the strong color against the tank. 3-1-1 refers to three strong colors and two different colors like 3 dark, 1 ice, and 1 fire. 3-2 refers to the same thing just 3 holy and 2 nature. Mono refers to a full team of the same color.

1 Like

Ah ok. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

How do you manage to get such a strong team in that short time? I only have 1 4* hero and a bunch of useless triplicated 3*

Btw I am at 20.1 RN. Focused on S2 stages.

1 Like

Just playing whenever world points are available and having insomnia I guess helps in one way but sucks in another.

2 Likes

Oh right the devs are already manipulating the tiles to discouraged stacking. (No the tiles are not random)