Stuck in titan fight

I have got stuck in titan fight. After the regular time for fight, there was no resume. I was able to click on Auto, but that was the only thing that makes some response. Got scared whether I loose my score, but fortunately it was uploaded to the server :wink: Can post you a video, if you contact me :slight_smile:

Go ahead and post the video (or link to the video).

This is most likely related to a lost connection.

Cannot post the video :frowning:.
Published on youtube: https://youtu.be/uiyfMm5q3LE

Youtube works! Hmm, did you try the blue “flee” button to escape?

Застрял в битве. Время закончилось, а экран не меняется. Включается и отключается кнопка автобой, но ничего не происходит, и можно характеристики героев посмотреть при долгом нажатии. Пришлось принудительно выйти из игры спустя 10 минут. Попытка не засчиталась. И так уже не один раз. Что происходит? И кстати последних обновлений игры почему то нет.

Stuck in battle. Time is over, and the screen does not change. Turns on and off the button autoboy, but nothing happens, and you can see the characteristics of the characters with a long press. Forced to leave the game after 10 minutes. The attempt was not credited. And so already more than once. What’s happening? And by the way, the latest updates to the game for some reason do not.Stuck in battle. Time is over, and the screen does not change. Turns on and off the button autoboy, but nothing happens, and you can see the characteristics of the characters with a long press. Forced to leave the game after 10 minutes. The attempt was not credited. And so already more than once. What’s happening? And by the way, the latest updates to the game for some reason do not.

@Rook - did try all pixels on the screen :wink: Only thing that get me some response was switchn auto on/off. Good news is that data were uploaded to the server and the score was saved. But I have to press home and kill E&P.

None, did you upload the 1.10 update today? If yes, are you still experiencing this issue?

Still not stuck, so hoping it is fixed now :slight_smile: .

Logged into game, went through retrieving items from around base, went to the titan. Started attack, got 20 seconds in and fight froze, and then attack was over and was only able to do 1090 damage. All other functions of the game are working, just titan battle freezes.