Stuck in Spectator Mode

I am unable to participate in any Alliance Wars due to the fact I am stuck in Spectator Mode for the last 4 Wars. I do not know why this is happening except for I changed up my defense team. I was not participating in a war at the time I made the change to my defense team. I do not have the option to choose Heroes I want to use in the war.
I am level 25.
I have never left the alliance.
I have not sacrificed any of my heroes for leveling up.
I play the game about every 3 hours throughout the day so I would not think I would ever have the chance to be regarded as inactive.
I have 5 Heroes set up in my defense team.

Can anyone help me get out of Spectator Mode and participate in the wars?

Do you also have 5 heroes set up as defence team in the war setup?

Back when I was able to battle in war I did have 5 Heroes set up in my War defense. Now I have no option to choose heroes or anything as I have the status of Spectator Mode.

However, it might have been the last rounds of war that I played when I used as many Heroes as I could in the war in order to defeat an opponents team. I think the last troop of Heroes that I sent in only had three heroes out of the total 5 hero spots. I was still unable to overcome my opponent and was defeated and out of any usable Heroes to attempt again.

Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

Stuck in Spectator Mode

Bugs & Issues

/

Timmah

3h

I am unable to participate in any Alliance Wars due to the fact I am stuck in Spectator Mode for the last 4 Wars. I do not know why this is happening except for I changed up my defense team. I was not participating in a war at the time I made the change to my defense team. I do not have the option to choose Heroes I want to use in the war.
I am level 25.
I have never left the alliance.
I have not sacrificed any of my heroes for leveling up.
I play the game about every 3 hours throughout the day so I would not think I would ever have the chance to be regarded as inactive.
I have 5 Heroes set up in my defense team.

Can anyone help me get out of Spectator Mode and participate in the wars?

• created

3h

• last reply

2h

replies

Maaeetz

3h

Do you also have 5 heroes set up as defence team in the war setup?

Timmah

2h

Back when I was able to battle in war I did have 5 Heroes set up in my War defense. Now I have no option to choose heroes or anything as I have the status of Spectator Mode.

However, it might have been the last rounds of war that I played when I used as many Heroes as I could in the war in order to defeat an opponents team. I think the last troop of Heroes that I sent in only had three heroes out of the total 5 hero spots. I was still unable to overcome my opponent and was defeated and out of any usable Heroes to attempt again.

Regards,
Kirk A. Wilmot

Ok… Nevermind. I was able to catch the war preparation phase just before this next is about to start and it showed that I only had 4 heroes on my defense team. I’m baffled. Must have fed a hero to level up another hero.
I must have kept missing the preparation phase. Ugh/oops.
I apologize for my freak out session. All seems to be well now…I think. I’m pretty sure it is, maybe.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Libah Lau,
Timmah

1 Like

Yes, you must have five defense heroes for war or you will automatically be stuck in Spectator Mode.

Issue solved. Thread closed. :slight_smile: