Stuck heroes

I’ ve got my heroes stuck waiting for the items that never show up. Its been a while already. And , even when I’m reluctant to leave my alliance, where I am really confortable, growing all together and getting to know each other, I start to have the feeling that that might be the only chance. Am I supposed to leave the only alliance I’ve been in just because there’s no other way to grow but going to more powerfull alliances, fighting against 7 stars titans? Because I always receive the same useless items ( wich I have in hundreds) , but no useful one. I cannot make my team more powerfull, and, therefore, I cant go forward beyond level 20. I grow secondary teams for wars and events, but… is that all I have left to do? Seems pointless. Or should I forget all this because eventually those items are going to come to life?

1 Like

We get 3 rare quests a month on average which give 6 ascension items and you can get 5 from completing the intermediate and advanced parts of the monthly challenge (which people have indeed done using good battle items). Are you getting all of those?

Not sure what you mean by “can’t go forward beyond level 20”. If you mean the map, you’re certainly not missing anything.

1 Like

I’m playing for one year and have so far 4 telescopes. I’m fighting 9/10* titans and they are not rewarding better items so if you are fine in your alliance stay where you are. I have not seen a single 4* items since january in any loot. As mentioned by Dante, the only 4* items I’m getting is from rare quests and events. In next days the frostmarch will bring me my 5th telescope and In two months Magni will have enough telescope to be ascended. Isarnia will have to wait one more year :(. For map you don’t need any 5* to finish it.

1 Like

It depends how attached to your alliance you are, and how quickly they are likely to progress, and if you feel it would be crippling to the alliance if you left it.

I reluctantly moved from alliance on 6* titans to an alliance killing 9*. The loot increase was that I reliably get 3 ascension rolls rather than 2 ( loot tier X , B Rating vs tier VIII, A,B rating).

Over a month all those extra rolls will help progression a little .There were other benefits too, my new alliance is much more chatty , so the game becomes more fun.

1 Like

Hello,
it takes a lot of patience for this game.
I have been waiting for rare items for my hero ascension for several months…
Patience, patience, patience :wink:
everything comes to a point which is waiting.
Good game