[Stub] Recruit Message & Merc Adverts

Subject
[Stub] Recruit Message

Scroll to end for latest edit

Recruit Message

Add a second Featured Message called Recruit Message.

When an account without an alliance clicks on the alliance tab they are show 12 random Recruit Messages from appropriate * titan alliances.

There is no cost associated with this, just currently fighting a titan of appropriate *.

Example
If the account last fought a 5* titan, then 12 random alliances currently fighting 5* titans are displayed.

Read only channel

For a small gem fee, alliances can display the Recruit Message in the new Recruits Wanted Chat channel for 24 hours.

Recruit Wanted channel would be a read only channel made up of the current paid messages.

Messages would be sorted by how close they are to the last * an account fought.

If the account last fought a 5* titan, then alliances currently fighting 5* titans are displayed first then a mix of 4* / 6* titans then a mix of 3* / 7* titans then 2* / 8* titans, etc.

Inactive alliances

Currently fighting means they have defeated a titan in the last 69 hours ( titans spawn every 23 hours ).

Click here for Edit ( clicky, clicky )

Mercing

The read only channel would also help mercs find alliances fighting appropriate titans.

Example:
If I last fought a 6* titan, Recruit messages from alliances fighting a 6* titan would be at the top, so I could join and ask “Need a merc?”

Timer

If the read only channel is used to help Mercs, the Devs could put a timer on the read only channel so you get 1 free message on the read only channel per week and you could pay a prorated gem amount to reset the timer.

Example
If it has been five days since I placed a free message on the read only channel, I would only pay 2/7th of the gem fee to reset the free message timer and place my Recruit Message on the read only channel to attract Mercs.