[Stub] Hi Tim or Brainstorming emblem use or Why would you keep 1* / 2* Heroes

Subject
[Stub] Hi Tim or Brainstorming emblem use or Why would you keep 1* / 2* Heroes

Was that also the thinking with emblems?

Emblems are a bit different and may still evolve. That was intended for all heroes of all rarities, something for everyone. We keep looking at feedback on emblems. Emblems are now given very slowly to see how they change the game. We are being very careful with them. ( linky, linky )

My Sigrunn 1*+20 is feeling restless. Just doing some brainstorming on ways to use 1* / 2* Heroes because of the true level issue ( see notes ).

Possible Ideas
Add Common and Uncommon tiers to Challenge events.
Add loot bonuses for using handicapped teams. Example: If you complete a rare quest with 50% of the recommended team power, you get twice the loot rolls, twice the XP and twice the resource drops. Non rolled loot would remain the same.
Give bonus emblems in class quests based on the number of each class. Example Give +10% Ranger Emblems if you use 3+ Rangers. Give +20% Ranger Emblems if you use 5 Rangers.
Season 3 add stages with limitations for Hero and Troop rarities and elements
Add rare titans with limitations for Hero and Troop rarities and elements - already unpopular on the forum, not sure how the non forum players feel
Give bonus war points if the attackers have a lower total team power than the surviving defenders
Rejected Ideas
Allow buffs and debuffs to stack as long as the hero casting the buff or debuff is a different rarity than the current buff or debuff. Forget this one, it would nullify the advanced technique of using a debuff to overwrite and enemy’s buff or a buff to overwrite an enemy’s buff

Notes

I like this idea a lot.

I liked this idea too, but I guess we’re in the minority.

1 Like

This was in the latest version ( 21.0.2 build 578 ):

2 Likes

I like the idea of some rules to get better loot or just to bring some variety to different parts of the game. Especially wars could be fun with equal restrictions for both alliances or even only similar rules to toughen the weaker alliance.

2 Likes