Struggling to level up

After 6 of them, I’m still not convinced. And tbh, I kind of don’t care. I just want dinosaurs, is it really too much to ask?

1 Like

Hahaha.
Well if Nanotyrannus is an actual genus and not a juvenile Tyrannosaurus rex, then I’ll have one of those.
Manageable 6ft high, 16 teeth, longer arms, cute as F…

1 Like

You forgot @tyhrex.

3 Likes

Oh, you just stab video games, not people. My mistake, you’re not the person I was thinking of.

That’s bad!!! Hope we’re forgiven.
The word Dinosaurs makes my brain go funny and I can’t focus on anything else
Hahaha

1 Like

go ahead: Empires & Puzzles — Small Giant Games Technical Support and Help Center

happy gaming (however you ‘play’ it); getting out of this conversation :slight_smile:

Not everyone is your ex :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We have a bit different understanding of what is address! Same if I would say that Zacks address is Facebook :stuck_out_tongue:

Weeell, manageable is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose. :joy:

Besides, I don’t want manageable. I want gigantic beasts capable of wreaking havoc on an epic scale. But rest easy, we’ll somehow get it right this time and prevent it from happening. 7th time’s the charm as they say.

1 Like

It depends, I have multiple personality’s. Some of the are just of the chains

now i’m gonna mute this… :no_mouth:

We can talk about moths instead if you want.

1 Like

@NicoX We made it again! :fist_right: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Most people are. I am that good. :joy:

:rofl: I don’t even know what this thread is about. I came here because you quoted me.

2 Likes

Finland? I`m on my way god demit. Just like what 10h by ship! On it! :smiley:

Did you want to be eaten?

Wait! This is mine!
No, it’s not!
It is!
No, you are all alone. We are many.

1 Like

Who would thought that this is such a great platform for nonsense! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Holy hell, is there still a thread on this forum in which eating me hasn’t been mentioned once? And I’m out of likes again! Life is so unfair! And who said first world problems? I heard you!

3 Likes