Struggling to level up

I’m in good down with heros blazing :joy:

Well when I get there special leveled lmao

Im willing to dig and go beyond horizon to get to him! But Im not willing to stab my phone like I did so with ps4 cd. Ok I will let You know when I will figure out who is behind all this nonsense of players suffering

It’s a cycle. Everything comes back once. We used to call Facebook etc. ‘outside’. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well then I`m waiting for dinosaurs to come back. At least they kept the planet green, that is until all went to shitter! Same will be with us! This chat took a twist away from the game I see :smiley:

2 Likes

Tbh it’s far easier to max a 3*, (ham, heroes etc) then once they hit max level I just throw 5x 2* of the same color until I complete the max lvl.

1 Like

When you are feeding heroes to get the levels higher it is recommended that you only use 10 of the same colour. This increases the chances that the special skill will also level. 3* heroes, while easier to level, usually get to the max level quicker than their special skill does. @Saxavenge stated the best strategy: get 10 2* heroes of the same colour to max the special.

I’m sorry…

2 Likes

No I meant this chat was great! I even forgot about my anger rant! So no, Sorry from my side if You got me wrong! Why to keep talking about something that makes no sense anyways! Now I know that LV 50 means jack squat and still need to throw in cards on top and can move on! :smiley: And It`s more fun to talk about tracing down the owner of the game who though that it will be fun way to make people throw in more money :smiley:

1 Like

and now can be merged here The Ridiculous Complaints thread

fyi: this is how the game works (remember you clicked ‘I accept’ button)

Didn’t get you wrong. Our special skills are on the same level. :grin:

Sweet! @Dragongirl13, there are 3 of us.

3 Likes

You stab PS4 games? Have we met before?

1 Like

1 Like

I stabbed the cd of ps4 game. The crew. It had just loading screen just for other loading screen and after one day I took hunting knife that is massive and just nailed that cd with all plastic cover couple centimeters deep into my table! :smiley: Why? Advertisement said the game is flawless with almost non existing loading screens. I have weird Princip’s of life. I call them " zero bs policy" press ok under terms and conditions :smiley:

1 Like

I love U men! U have humor sense :smiley:

@NicoX
Have you not seen the Jurassic Park and Jurassic world movies?

How many do you need to know that’s a bad idea?!

3 Likes

There is always the thought in back of the head “lets swing it, maybe it will work out just fine” but never does

Did it fix the loading screen issues?

I vented some years ago too :slight_smile: and i like to think i apologised to those who i hurt their feeling in the ‘process’

reading material: Terms of Service - Zynga - Zynga