StrongHold My Beer! ☆PHX☆ 🍻 WANTED - 14* titan killers & War Assassins

Freckles dipped into the costume chamber early this month :smiley_cat: He wanted to be appropriately dressed while inviting you over!

Spots available, stop by if you’re interested :beer: LINE bo-33 or Discord StrongHold My Beer!

When’s the perfect time for a beer? With your new alliance mates at StrongHold My Beer during the next 11 hours of matchmaking! One spot open now & possibly a 2nd before matchmaking ends :beer:

Snoopy is old enough to know the way through the woods to ☆PHX☆ StrongHold My Beer! We’re recruiting for a couple open spots :beers::+1:LINE bo-33 or hit up our Discord if interested

Are you feeling a little disappointed at the top of your tree? Penny invites you to jump into the action at ☆PHX☆ StrongHold My Beer!

LINE Bo-33 or join our Discord. Spots are open now :beer: :grin:

This is a quality group and good people along with being good players

1 Like

Taylor is here to let you know that SMB still has a couple spots open :dog: Come on over and meet a great international group of folks :cowboy_hat_face:

LINE bo-33 or hit up our Discord StrongHold My Beer!

2 Likes

We have two spots open. Duper has an ear out ready to welcome new folks :grin:

1 Like

A few spots are still open. Join before matchmaking :grin:

Sidney is waiting :hourglass: Hurry & join before matchmaking starts! :dog: :beer: :cowboy_hat_face:

LINE bo-33 to join.

1 Like

We’ve got room for up to three before matchmaking! Viv is pouring the welcome beers right now :grin:

1 Like

Elby is keeping an eye out for interested players. He was also told that Binky (prev. in Phx. Empire) might be interested in joining, and we have an opening right now :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: One of the best recruiting posts ever @bozone33. I really hope Binky reads this.

2 Likes

We’ve got room for you & some game buddies :grinning: Line bo-33 to reserve your spot.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looking for a cozy place to hang out with your favorite heroes? Brodie says StrongHold My Beer is even better than a warm dryer with a fresh blankie :smile:

2 Likes

Are you ready for new challenges :wink: Stop on by & see if we’re the fit you’ve been seeking

1 Like

Tinki is worried you might not make it before matchmaking :scream: Put her fears at ease and help save her from the Titans!

1 Like

Zee Zee says just one rope tug, he promises, & then he’ll lead the way to StrongHold My Beer. He’s pretty confident you can’t resist that face :dog:

1 Like

Misfit thinks we’re the fit you’re looking for :grinning: She’d also like everyone to know there’s plenty of room for advancement! We’re actively seeking to fill coleadership positions. Line bo-33 if interested.

1 Like

Murphy’s a little busy ATM, but he’d like everyone to know we’ve got 8 Mythic Titan spots open. And then you can stay after! :smiley:

1 Like