When are upgrades for Stronghold 24 and 25 (SH24/SH25) going to be released? [ANSWER: Not Announced Yet]

1x Training camp level 11

I would strongly advise leaving 1x Training Camp level 11.

Stronghold 25

I would really like Stronghold 25 unlocked since I am unlikely to build Alchemy Lab, unlikely to build Hero Academy and unlikely to raise Hunter’s Lodge to Level 5.

Right now I am using extra iron to create harpoons ( so so many harpoons) and level my Advanced Farms ( I have not collected food from farms for 33 days ).

1 Like

You need to bank that food in a TC so you’re not wasting it

If they release SH24 I can start leveling the third iron storage, so I won’t have to wait months for hero academy… I would like not to waste my time leveling buoldings I will never use.
I have almost everything to level 20, except alchemy lab that it’s at level 1 and it will always be at that levels… Because it’s worth nothing for me.

2 Likes

Depends what you want though, I wanted all 4 TC20 when I was desperate for 5*.

Im still missing Khagan Elkanen and Kadilen

2 Likes

I have mine all up there I just use 1 for level 11 training

I would agree, if not for Atlantis Rising.

Any idea about the iron storage capacity that will be required for SH24? I have 2 storages × 20 and 2 x 20+7 for a total of 2511 k. Would that be enough, should I focus on building elsewhere, or will it take more iron?

work on your storages and max them asap and dont bother with alchemy lab it’s not worth it…

Yeah max your storage out its the most important thing currently especially with how expensive all upgrades are

Hi everyone
I have a question, does anybody know when will be available SH at lvl. 24 to build? I have lvl.23 and all my storage buildings are unuprgredable unless SH lvl24. But i can’t build because not available;(((

Sh24 hasn’t been released yet so no one can build it.

1 Like

But does anyone know when they are going to realise?

One day next year. 20 chars

1 Like

Do you have both two iron and food stores at level 10?
If so. You have to wait and no schedule is known yet.

When will Castle Update to 24 be available?

Nobody knows… In April most likely (if S3 comes out until March).

As soon as it is neccessary to update something or to build new things :slight_smile:

Main thread about discussing the upcoming SH updates:

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I didn’t even realize this was an issue. I’ve been waiting for some in-game trigger. Finally I decided to look here for an answer. Wow. I can’t believe there is a mission for a completion target that isn’t even available. I’m really struggling to produce enough iron.
Come on developers, I love (really love) this game. I’m a grinder on ever day but that’s ridiculous.

1 Like