Stronghold 22/23...when/how? [Answer: Now Released! You may need to force quit and reopen the app.]

In my opinion it will be ready from Wednesday after Avalon’s event(with new heroes).

1 Like

I really need some insight. What do I need to level up my stronghold to level 22? I am playing for over a year and a half but can not follow the new buildings and all the requirements. Can someone please help??

See current thread in gameplay

1 Like

Thank you Bud. I did try to look it up in gameplay.

Here we are, join this topic:

3 Likes

Thanks jinbatsu this was very helpfull.

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

All iron storage to 20; Advaced Iron Storage to 4

For 23, you’ll need Advanced Iron Storage to 10. When you complete 23, you’ll be able to upgrade a second iron storage to advanced.

3 Likes

I have that minimum and more…yet I don’t see the upgrade option to 22. What am I missing?

Please note that new features (Stronghold update, Alchemy Lab and 13/14-star Titans) will be available once we have rolled out the update for all players.

Source: Version 23 Release Notes & Status
And usually SG will force all users to update on Monday.

EDIT: @Sarah2, I remove that text about tittle already answered, sorry you right, better just answer what we can. My bad :man_facepalming:

That is great news, all my iron storages are 20 and advanced at7 so when everyone updated I can upgrade! :smile: :wink: Thank you Kerridoc

1 Like

Wait?!?
You expect forum users to read the thread titles? :confounded: :rofl:…and maybe search for an answer? :wink: :rofl:.

Sounds like a bit too much effort - apologies to the OP, waaaaay off topic. I just couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

mergy mergy mergy

@zephyr1

@DragonSnake sorry, what are you suggesting merging?

Sorry @zephyr1 there were so many threads about SH22

There were indeed. I’ve merged all of the ones I’ve seen so far into this thread, but if you see more, please tag me. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hadnt looked, my bad

hangs head in shame

I can confirm that Stronghold leveling up has been released

I can confirm that SH level 22 is the same as Beta and no changes has been made regarding the cost and time

@zephyr1 please edit the topic’s title :smiley:

1 Like

Updated, thanks! :heart_decoration:

I’m already there. Just can’t seem to get the update to open. Plus I’m a newbie guys, ie only 4000. Just trying to figure this out, 46 year olds sometimes aren’t as savvy as the rest. Maybe because in Bali not Melbourne but frustrating. Got all 20 iron and number 6 upgraded. So I pass 4. Holidays. I’m just feeling out the forum. But really want this upgrade to work.