šŸ— Stronghold 21, Hunter's Lodge, Titan Battle Items & Advanced Buildings FAQs

Ah, must be early morning, I thought I saw the Iron / Food Storage having additional options, mustā€™ve been looking at the Mines and Farms. I havenā€™t had coffee then yet.

In regards to the advanced versions of storages / mines / farms. I would really question using the phrase ā€œmore advancedā€ if all they do is just to increase the production/capacity. With the Advanced Housing being able to train recruits, which cuts down on the need to constantly farm for them, I can see the more efficiency in that. I donā€™t think it would break the game if:

• Advanced Mines can occasionally produce Crude Iron (hey, you got to find some raw ore first before you refine them into bars, right?)
  • Advanced Farms can occasionally produce Common Herbs, Potent Leaves, Oil, Large Bones, etc. (low leveled farmable items, what good is a farm if it can only produce meat?
  • Advanced Iron Storage - In addition to increasing capacity, perhaps have the ability to auto craft certain items that requires iron
  • Advanced Food Storage - In addition to increasing capacity, perhaps have the ability to auto craft certain items that requires ham
13 Likes

Those are interesting ideas, and could certainly be suggested in #ideas-feature-requests.

Iā€™m not sure why they chose the ā€œmore efficientā€ description for the Release Notes.

Perhaps they meant in the sense of a more efficient factory, i.e. more production for that space in your base?

3 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation.
But what about the advanced house? Doesnā€™t it have to be lvl 20? Will there be any difference in recruits storage space, if it would be created out of sub-20 lvl house?

I believe the House is the same, I just forgot to list it.

Iā€™ll ask for explicit confirmation, thanks for asking!

2 Likes

Rumor says several Beta testers suggested a just using Storage 21 instead of Advanced Storage 1 to avoid this confusion.

Just like level ( see notes ) players will just have to get used to being confused.

Maybe they could call Advanced storage/ production buildings "Ultra buildings " and Barracks, Lodge, Lab, and Academy "Advanced buildings " since each set has different rules. And "Advanced buildings " is already used for Barracks.

Notes

3 Likes

Great info here, thanks to all those contributing so excellentlyā€¦ as always.

One piece of information I donā€™t remember seeing yet, what are the stronghold level requirements to take the advanced buildings to higher levels? Looks like they go to level 10 like barracks do, and 5 additional SH levelsā€¦ is it 2 advanced building levels that unlock for each SH level over 20? Or can they go to level 10 at SH 21? Orā€¦?

1 Like

Nah, the ā€œultra buildingsā€ will be released in 2024, but will take until 2030 to build out completely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

A Staff member got back to me that they believe the House is the same as well.

2 Likes

Advanced Buildings can be fully upgraded as of Stronghold 21.

Iā€™ve added a new FAQ above to address that, thanks!

2 Likes

ā€œTitan parts will drop in loot when a sufficient number of Giant Harpoons are used on the Titan by your alliance.ā€

Does anybody know what a ā€œsufficient numberā€ is? Will the parts drop for every titan (1* to 12*)? Can the number of used harpoons by the alliance be tracked & seen elsewhere?

And: will the Giant Harpoon(s) occupy one of the four battle items slots? How many harpoons can be used by one player on single titan?

Yes, they occupy an item slot. I believe you can bring 5 harpoons.

In beta, the cutpoints on a 12* titan were 17, 44 and 125 harpoons. Weā€™ll need to work out what the sweet spot isā€¦my guess is the middle tier.

4 Likes

Related to those questions, I also just added this:

3 Likes

The level requirement for building conversion to the Barracks was level 5. I believe I saw that in beta the requirement was the same for Hunterā€™s Lodge. Would recommend converting another Forge.

All the other buildings apparently can only be ā€˜convertedā€™ (itā€™s really just an upgrade) from the level 20 version of the same type of building. Which makes sense.

Also, you are apparently limited to one of each advanced building right now?

2 Likes

Good question!

I just added this to the FAQ:

4 Likes

Are those Titan Part drops cumulative?

I.e. if you throw 94 Harpoons at a 9* Titan will it drop EIGHT Titan Parts?

2 Likes

Yeah, I like your first two suggestions here, herbs, roots, veggies and woods are synonymous to farm, there should be chances of them out of advanced farms ; also ores, metal fragments and the likes are associated with mines, why not? It is a very good idea to be able to get some from advanced mine.

However, for advance storage (food and iron) let it be just storage without production complexities.

Perhaps we should look forward to an advanced watchtower, that could perform such additional production as well as limited storage functions.

This is a good question for @LEN1N78, who may have explicit data from Beta for every Titan star level.

1 Like

This is going to take some serious Alliance communicationā€¦ how much is it going to suck when you end up throwing 90 harpoons at a 9* and just miss the threshold?!?

6 Likes

This has probably already been covered but I just realized my own mistake. Back when we had too much iron we couldnā€™t use (yesterday :smile:) I had converted a mine to a troops barracks to slow production.

I just caught it now and switched it back to a crafting forge building.

Unfortunately on my other profile, Iā€™m currently upgrading my barracks for another 2 days and itā€™s sitting on a mine :persevere:

2 Likes