šŸ— Stronghold 21, Hunter's Lodge, Titan Battle Items & Advanced Buildings FAQs

Good question!

There are two types of storage for Advanced Houses, much like Farms and Mines:

• General Storage ā€” what weā€™ve always had

• Production Storage ā€” new to Advanced Houses, since they now produce Recruits, and works like Farms and Mines (the chart above lists that as ā€œTmp Storā€)

So each of the Levels of the Advanced House can increase either of those amounts and/or the production per hour of Recruits.

So to break it down, according to that chart above, Level 1 adds 1 production per hour, and 5 production/temporary storage. That effectively means that after 5 hours uncollected, the Storage will be full, and no more Recruits will accumulate.

Likewise according to the chart above, Level 2 adds 4 to the production/temporary storage, so youā€™d have 9 hours to collect Recruits before they stop accumulating. It also adds 8 regular storage, meaning your overall storage capacity for Recruits collected from various sources increases by 8, like with a normal House upgrade.

Does that help clarify?

7 Likes

Wow, zephyr, did you just happen to be passing by? Talk about your quick response time! :smile:

And yes, that does clarify things immensely. Many thanks!!

1 Like

I was checking the Forum while waiting for it to be time to hit War. :slight_smile:

Glad that helped!

shouldnā€™t the hunger lodge lose the capability to do the normal forge buildings? like if i wanted 4 of my previous forge buildings to craft at the same time, i can only do it now with 3 as the other one was ā€œupgradedā€ to the hunterā€™s lodge. I think it should have another tab for the previous capabilities.

1 Like

The house improves on stirage and gives you recruits per hour like the iron and food camps

Oh wow Thank you I didnā€™t know that! Thank you!

How can I upgrade my Stronghold to level 22 and 23? Itā€™s already on lvl 21 but I donā€™t get the option to level 22

1 Like

Level 22 and 23 arenā€™t available in the game yet. They tested the upgrades in beta awhile back, but they have never been available in the live game.

3 Likes

Been looking for this answer. Thanks.

Makes playing Wilbur and using harpoons against titans a closely choreographed dance. Or does it? Is it worth overwriting with Wilbur in order to get the rest of his special?

Iā€™m unable to upgrade mines. I converted a mine to advanced mine, and I havenā€™t been able to upgrade existing mines. I have converted the advanced mine back to mine, but I am still unable to upgrade.

It seems you are choosing a lvl 20 mine so you either convert it to advance or keep it as lvl 20
Also there is maximum numbers for advanced mines you can build at SH21 you can only convert 1 mine to advance

1 Like

Thank you. That explains it, I looked in the forums to find out about building level maximums but was unable to find it. Please feel
free to close this request.

1 Like

I always make sure Wilburā€™s special is active when hitting 11* titans as it helps with survivability and titan damage.

2 Likes

So harpoons still good but for att debuff and parts with Wilbur in the mix. Iā€™m going to use him every time. Less ham and iron involved.

1 Like

GL - harpoons lowering attack, and Wilbur lower / raise defā€¦ Awesome. Throw Miki in there tooā€¦ Magic.

I like the craft from hunters lodge but it cost way to much more than regular craft

1 Like

What is the best item to research apart from harpoons in the hunters lodge?

The only other item that Iā€™m particularly interested in is Hunterā€™s Caltrops, for the very occasional use on Ancient Tiger Rare Titans.

Apart from that, Iā€™d say it depends whether any of the other items would help you get through Quests/hard Map Stages that you otherwise canā€™t, so you can get important loot.

That would specifically apply to Class Trials, Seasonal Events, Costume Quests, and Rare Quests; as well as things like beating Ursena in Season 2.

Harpoons could be useful in those contexts, as could Titanium Shield or Panacea.

For others that could be useful, Iā€™d be inclined toward their conventional analogues, like Bear/Turtle/Dragon Banners, Tornadoes, and Time Stops.

3 Likes

If to get Stronghold lvl 22 I need to upgrade Advanced Iron Storage as I am 45k down? :thinking:

Itā€™s known if in the future our TC25 would be able to turn more of the actual buildings into their advanced version or if it will be possible only at higher stronghold levels?