[Strike Action] It's time to make a stand!

I’m pretty happy with costumes, but I wish that there were more opportunity to get keys.

What if SG’s concept for the Hero Academy were identical to the Alchemy Lab, and they decided to push it back because of all the negative feedback the AL has received? Wouldn’t that show that they’re listening?

They haven’t changed since I’ve been playing.

What titans are you hitting?

Atlantis was moved from it’s normally scheduled time this month due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US. It will be moved again next month due to Christmas. It is likely that someone forgot a configuration change in the code to enable the AR bonus for recruits for the new time period (maybe not the most effective solution from a programming standpoint, but I can’t think of another cause). It couldn’t have been done intentionally because the game still advertises the bonus loot as a part of AR.

I do think something should be done to address the results of that mistake, but I don’t know what would be fair. Giving everybody a WE flask and ten loot tickets is great for me because I wasn’t affected by it. But for someone who was impacted, that’s a band aid compared to the ten flasks and one hundred loot tickets they spent on bugged loot. What’s your proposed solution?

4 Likes

Question wasn’t for me, but I’d like to propose a solution here.

Based on the fact that we have recent activity, I’m pretty sure SGG has logs on user activity of all players during Atlantis. I believe it shouldn’t be hard for them to run an analytical query to find how WE was expended by each player for the duration of the bug, and from there math it into amount of flasks for each player and relative number of tickets.

Bit of analytical work to figure out fair comp but should be achievable. If forum members here can gather loot stats and create great loot guides, I’m pretty sure the bright bunch of devs SG has can write a SELECT query of this nature.

Goof ups happen with any software and at any company, and aren’t avoidable. As a dev, I’ve caused few damaging bugs. A token of goodwill just goes to show much a company values it’s customers.

@Petri do you feel like it’s a reasonable request? :slightly_smiling_face:

I may be a little malicious and conspirator, but it is a really specific bug.

And trigger by what? Nothing should have been changed in Atlantis.
If something changed and maked the bug appear, what it is?

I don’t particulary bother for recruits, so i don’t mind.
But this bug is a little suspicious and looks very similar to a spotted stealth nerf.

1 Like

Not impossible, but that would be pretty clumsy. They know that AR is a contentious period and that there are some really smart players collecting data.

Seems like it would be doomed to be discovered

3 Likes

Since I’m playing this game I experienced an incredible number of bugs.
100% nerfs…
Never seen a buff due to a bug… :thinking:

2 Likes

That was really clever.
I also never remembered a buffing bug.

We are so unlucky with them…

Why did they ever remove 14* titans?

I don’t see any nerf in AR loot.

I understand your frustration about costumes and hero academy, but I don’t think the others are problem.

Summoning cost have been like that since the start or the game.

As I chose which heroes to ascend, I don’t have problems with 4* AM and thus have no need for Alchemy Lab. In fact I have more than 50 4* AM and 12 idling 5* heroes simply because I don’t want to raise duplicates or bad heroes.

Top alliances couldnt chain kills without items and flasks.

That’s the simple version.

For more:

Btw we need a new thread about it being time for 15 & 16*. We’re already too advanced for 14s since everyone had a year+ to string 12s

2 Likes

I don’t know why top players a year ago thought 14* were too hard back then. I’m basically at the level they were at a year ago, and we don’t have much trouble with 14*. I guess there’s some new heroes that might be helping with that but still.

1 Like

It was back when we only had wu kong as a main titan buffer. No wilbur.

jackal, falcon, panther, arthur were the only elemental droppers

we didnt have atlantis rising to stock craft mats like we do now

and from my understanding the 14s we face now aren’t the same 14s they faced then. They were watered down before re release, at least that’s what i was told but I’m not beta and we didnt get a chance to hit a 14 back then before they were removed.

Devs have tweaked a lot of stuff to make sure top alliances could string 14s upon release to avoid the blowback and :poop: show of last year that split the playerbase pretty hard with just pure discussions of the matter and still does. If isolation was the goal of top alliances, they got what they wanted.

Look how rare posts from top alliances have become since then. That happens when a playerbase starts seeing true intentions of their peers.

2 Likes

There were those couple of days where Ursena on Hard was set to Normal difficulty. I was scrambling to finish Normal so that I could replay her on Hard before she got reset. I didn’t finish in time :sloth:

1 Like

And the time period we could merc rares for emblems

Hmmm I seem to recall a few, for example the red titan bug. The troops leveling bug. The not getting the bonus drop when joining a titan battle late bug. I’m sure there are MANY more.

1 Like

I should have screen shot those S2 6 - 3 normal mode of Atlantis Rises with a meagre 4 and 6 items on the rewards box which happened twice but just too rush as AR is just about to end and I am on last two WE flask. Still getting 15 and 16 recruits though.
That was the only time I encounter worst than usual loots on AR.
The rest was a thumb up.

:rofl: @Rigs, I will let you open that can of worms if you want to. Once was enough for me!

2 Likes

I agree

PXP, and recruits, are the two easiest rewards to track having the least RNG.

More likely it is left over from the original loot coding before province based loot tables.

Reversing, or compensating, would be nearly impossible with the current game meta.

Though now I want a Recruit bundle similar to the iron bundle, and food bundle, from the Valor Pass.

1 Like

7 months later. Nothing happened. Just wait to see what great things SGG is cooking for us in latest release.

lol curious if this was the first “nospend” movement…
for all those curious just how well these things do…