Strawberry ice cream is the best flavour - prove me wrong

If you are as fed up as I am arguing or reading about all the recent Hero changes here’s a thing to take your mind off it all. If the mods let me anyways…Community seemed the best place something light hearted so let’s see :rofl:

So let’s lay some foundations. My top 3 flavours which are all acceptable choices.

1 - Strawberry
2 - Raspberry Ripple
3 - Whippy (not a flavour…more a style I guess…)

Now before you come at me your disapproval let’s get some ground rules:

Flavour has a U in it. Not open for debate.

Ice cream with little bits of stuff in it is a sacrilege to the holy pure ice cream. I don’t care if it’s cookie dough or little chocolate fish…you shouldn’t mess with ice cream.

Now feel free to convince otherwise. Or don’t :joy: Both are fine choices but at least have a chuckle at the silliness :wink:

12 Likes

Ice cream, where vanilla is the best.

1 Like

You could not be more wrong!

COFFEE ice cream is obviously the best flavo(u)r.

3 Likes

Yuck! Smashed Strawberries - that’s not right :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  1. chocolate
  2. chocolate
  3. CHOCOLATE! :yum:

also … strawberry should always be a fruit and never a flavour! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

The fact that you’re not fat/obese enough to squeeze out the “u” in flavor means you are already disqualified in your credentials to declare the definitive ice cream flavor ranking.

Also gelato not ice cream but this is the best flavor

7 Likes

Strawberry cheesecake for me, please! :yum: Or chocolate chip nougat!

10 Likes

I don’t even know where to begin with this…

I enjoy a flat white as much as the next person but as an ice cream?? It’s not right…

Though I am intrigued…would you have this in cone or as a side to another dessert??

Strawberry, strawberry, strawberry.
:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

good good, take some more smashed strawberry meh-stuff… then you’ll stay away from my walnut or yoghurt ice :upside_down_face:

I’d disagree :joy:

6 weeks at home and I’m fat enough now to have numerous credentials in ice cream rankings and the use of the letter U.

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to…

But this changed my mind.

Hero

Also, chocolate

12 Likes

Chocolate is getting a lot of love here and I’d agree it can be a fine choice but I’ve always found it very hit and miss. You can have a fantastic chocolate ice cream and then a really bland one.

Which you never get with trusty Strawberry.

Also Strawberry ice cream makes the best milkshakes. Yeah that’s right, I went there.

2 Likes

@cheds, I like you man but spreading false information is against forum rules.

Last warning

13 Likes

You can take away my forum but you can never take away my Strawberry MIIILLLKKKSHAKKEE.

4 Likes

I knew we would be in staunch opposition on this matter…you and your unnecessary extra vowels…flavor…flavour…flavoar…flavoer…flavior…flavoyr

I will say this in agreement with @Cheds this should really be an evaluation of ice cream base and not mix-ins? (even if that disqualifies my answer from previous post).

1 Like

The only unnecessary vowel here, is U

Drops mic and walks off the thread

9 Likes

Wait…so you’re agreeing with me right?
No “u” necessary in Flavor.

2 Likes

don’t try and detract from my awesome alphabet pun put down, it’s the only clever thing I’ve done all day

5 Likes

I set you up bard…I knew with all the whack-a-mole thread closing/post-deleting/shenanigan-ending work you’ve been doing since new Telluria has gone live that you’d seize the opportunity for this perfectly setup retort. You were playing chess and I was playing football…the Dallas Cowboys style real football

I think I have to go with Vanilla with the parameters I outlined of comparing ice cream bases…since so many delicious mix-in/add-in/other flavors all start with a vanilla/creme anglaise base

5 Likes