Strategy to fight Kashrek

I’m tired of running away from Kashrek! Please help me figure out how to defeat him. I’m only successful 33.33% of the time. My current raid team is Azlar, Sartana, Boril, Li Xiu & Melendor. All are maxed except Sartana who is patiently awaiting her final Tabard.

My other maxed 4s are Boldtusk, Sonya, Triton, Gobbler & Wu Kong.

I have been charging everyone, using Melendor to debuff & then unleashing everyone. It just isn’t fast enough no matter what I do.

Thank you for your help!!! :bouquet: :cake: :coffee:

2 Likes

How about bt and Sonya instead of melendor and li xiu?

1 Like

Thrown in Triton and fire him before firing BT for 39% extra healing received too.

1 Like

Colour stack vs one of his flanks.

I run Mono and love seeing him because he doesn’t hit me back and a colour stack other than Red isn’t concerned with half his special.

3 Likes

Do not color stack red at him

1 Like

@KLinMayhem I will try that as soon as I see him in a raid team. Thank you!!

If you have time, can you explain why? I’m trying to understand strategy better. Thank you very much!!!

@Halifax & @Rohn thank you!!! I have been timid about color stacking but I understand both of your comments & will give it a try!!!

1 Like

Stack 2-3 reds against Kashrek.

Kash is one of the most painful tanks for rainbow raid teams.

2 Likes

Bring at least 3 red heroes.
Bring at least 2 debuffer, preferrably caedmon and melendor.

First throw all tiles to kashhrek, while ur heroes gain mana (try to fill up debuffer (caedmon or melendor) to 100% mana and don’t fire).

Wait until kashhrek fire his special first and then immediately debuff him using melendor or caedmon, after that keep throwing red tiles to him and shoot ur heroes special. Kashh will die without having a chance to cast his special 2nd time (if everything going smoothly)

4 Likes

Personally, I roll 3x color stack + 2 debuffers (for me it’s Sabina + Caedmon).

Gets me up to at least a 50-60% chance depending on how the tiles drop.

1 Like

I once run a Rigard+4, Li Xiu+1, Kashhrek+3, Richard+3 and Gormek+6 in AW.
My team took 14 flags from the opponents over 2 session…lol.
The next AW, I run the same setup and a level 61 opponent took just a single shot to kill my team.
Stacking is the key.

1 Like

Kash has a massive defene against fire 94% for him and his nearby allies when he shoots. So every fire special you hit him with tickles him and fills his mana faster for nest shot. I color stack 5 of same every time. I have learned NOT red against Kash.

2 Likes

Don’t bring red. Kash wants you to bring red. Don’t do it.

4 Likes

Red is Kash’s home field. If you bring red you’re depending on a good board to kill him. Bring anything, get a good board, and you win.

But get a bad or even mediocre board, with red, if Kash fires, your odds nosedive.

Bring a stack strong against one of his flanks. He’ll fire his anti-red juju, and you can laugh at him and say “Not today Satan”… as you kill him.

6 Likes

Good for you for asking this question. He’s a hard tank! I spent most of my first 16 months simply trying to avoid him, and even now I find him extremely annoying.

I’m going to read all the tips here, too!

2 Likes

Well that there are 4 ways to beat a Kash in the more conventional manner since I love using Kash.

1. Red stack against him.
  2. Stack green instead for most of the time (most will flank him with blue)
  3. Bring a dispel hero with you during raid
  4. Stack against his flanks (he can be the last man standing)
2 Likes

2/3/4 are good advice. #1 is the apple in Eden. Don’t bite it.

5 Likes

do 3-2 or 3-1-1 formation which is 3 strong color + 2 or 1-1 strongest any color

3 strong color to bust tank earlier , it should be working even with decent boards

before i had no *5 , i was using Scarlet - Boldtusk - Wilbur - Proteus - Rigard

1 Like

Thank you, everyone!!! I am learning a LOT about not just Kashrek, but how to think about things in general. @Halifax you confirmed my hypothesis that Kashrek & Satan are somehow related. It all makes sense now!:fire::dragon: :fire:

5 Likes

I stack 2 red against a Kashhrek tank. Pound him before he cast his special. Get Caedmon ready at the same time. Much easier with Sonya around. Just repeat the proccess.
I avoid Kashhrek within the first 3 months of playing until I figure out how to beat him. Now I keep hunting for a Kashhrek tank.
He is a GOOD tank simply because he only hit back at you once in a blue moon…lol

3 Likes

Cookie Settings