Strategy to defeat Aegir

Strategy to defeat Aegir

Attacking one of the flank, I chose Khiona to do stacking

2 Likes

Nice vid, but I didn’t think you really need special strategy to kill Aegir tank

3 Likes

Might help lower levelled folk…

3 Likes

Very impressive I would share this with others.

2 Likes

Strategy to beat Aegir: put game in auto mode and watch yourself win. Seriously, he is possibly the worst 5* tank. I have him at 4/80 before I knew how bad he was (my first 5* I had items for). Now I’m stuck with a garbage hero.

That’s not quite true. There are plenty of people who naively stack green against Aegir. They will get eaten alive. He’s also decent if the flanks are high def/high health, because then he really does prolong the lives of the whole front line.

Where he isn’t good is with glass cannon flanks. That’s just an open invitation to dump tiles into him, then focus fire on the weakest flank. Aegir as he is now puts a lot of pressure on bench depth and team selection, and that makes him really hard to use effectively. Unlike, say, GM, who you can just plug into the team and enjoy.

1 Like

That’s not quite true. There are plenty of people who naively stack green against Aegir. They will get eaten alive. He’s also decent if the flanks are high def/high health, because then he really does prolong the lives of the whole front line.

I stack green against Aegir and win all the time (3/70 Evelyn + 4/80 Lianna) without ever having problems winning. Aegir is a joke.

Evelyn + Lianna =/= Naively stacking green. When you bring a 5* HOTM color debuffer, it’s a little different story.

Cookie Settings