Strategy for War boost, anyone?

Does anyone have a strategy for the support provided during Alliance War?
I tried to follow the suggested matches on the board which in two flags seemed to slow down the extra attack, however, in return, even for my heroes with fast and average Mana build, I was only able to get in three strikes of special abilities before one of mine was wiped out and the booster was activated.
Mainly, my overall score gained my Alliance 210 points. I have not found any reasonable info or advice yet how to slow down field, attack, etc.
And this is how I feel…

AARRRGGHHH!!! 6 FLAGS AND I GOT TO USE MY HEROES SPECIAL ABILITIES TO ATTACK ONLY FIVE TIMES BECAUSE OF THE ATTACK BOOST, NOT BECAUSE OF THE HARDWORK OF MY OPPONENT LEVELING AND DEFENSE!
EVERYTIME MY HEROES FINALLY HAD FULL MANA I WAS STRUCK BY THE EXTRA SUPPORT EVEN FROM THE LOWER POWER TEAM UPON MY SCRAP HEROES!!!

Thank you.

Ok this was cringe.

20 characters

Thank you, I flagged it for moderation.

There are some really great threads (Attack Boost) on the topic - search (magnifying glass, top right hand corner) is your friend on the forum.

Basically with the attack boost, your opponent’s attacks get stronger the longer the battle continues. And, the buffer will also activate faster as the opponents heros become fewer - it pays to monitor the boost bar to know when you might need to heal your heros if you have to wait to build up mana before the next wave of attacks.

There are other forum threads on colour stacking vs rainbow teams, as this too affects the rate at which you build mana - good vs bad tiles not withstanding.

Hope the war went well - cheers.

2 Likes

Closing per request of OP via flag.

1 Like

Cookie Settings