Strangest things you've met while playing E&P

In your E&P playing days, did you ever stumbled over a player or a situation that you thought it’s out of place, unusual, strange, like “from another movie”? How about a topic like this? I couldn’t find one browsing the forum, so I’m gonna start one. Please merge if that’s the case.

We are facing this guy in war today. I mean, his troops seem totaly out of place for his 34 player level…

20190407_104726

4 Likes

I take it, he has invested a lot into the game… Meanwhile, I don’t have even one of those 4-star troops… One of these days it will come…

2 Likes

That original post is freaking me out. I am level forty and my four star troops are about level 10-12. The amount of troop pulls implied here is absolutely insane.

8 Likes

Just for you to know

4 Likes

I honestly can’t fathom the money invested. Not the food wasted on troops to get them to that level. Wish I had THAT pocketbook.

Most unusually thing for me - my first alliance.
Combination of insecurity and dateline. I thought Chris Hansen was going to show up.

I got out there real quick.

3 Likes

When raiding, I came across a defense team that was five Thornes - one at 4^80 and the rest at 1^1. And because I was new-ish to the game at that point (TP ~2500) and didn’t know about color stacking (might not have had enough greens to stack then, anyway), I lost to him. He fired like three specials at once, which was more than my poor little novice team could endure. :cry:

1 Like

Rich whale can afford to max 4* troops by keep buying food using gems and pull troops from epic troop summon.

It seems he stuck on getting AM for 5* heroes.

1 Like

Seeing this its perhaps the only time i’m kinda glad 4* AMs are so rare. Otherwise we’ll have players in the 25/30 lvl range, that spend a lot, full of 4/80 heroes. Glad there’s a team cost too.

3 Likes

I lost to a defense team of 5 Wu kong when I was new to the game lol

4 Likes

Same here against 5 Li, 5 Kelile and even 5 Sharan. Didn’t know how strong stacking is that time and always went rainbow.

3 Likes

Imgur

7 Likes

I’m sorry I can only hit “like” once for that post!!! :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:
… still can’t stop laughing :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

So it seems… even so, he scored 473 war points against us today… top enemy attacker.
P.S. We’re winning anyway! I scored 577 (took him out for 108) :wink:

1 Like

I started playing for a year and a half on a daily basis and I could not get such a team

So… This is really strange… This player is only level 37, has all troops maxed and has been playing for 600 days… Seems a bit impossible to me, even with buying everything :thinking:

2 Likes

Old topic revived! I still remember that war, wondering about how much money that player spent to build his troops… The one you posted at least had 600 days to upgrade his… he definitely isn’t into farming, thus only lvl.37 after 600 days… still, you can’t possibly get to a full set of lvl.30 troops in 600 days without spending money. My best troops are around lvl.25 and I’ve been playing for free for roughly 1000 days…

3 Likes

Way back in the day I faced a five Telly team in a raid. I took a screenshot. Let’s see if it works. Never mind my crappy heroes. I was just getting started.

3 Likes

5 Sha Ji defense in a 4* raid tournament

maybe the player thought 2* tourneys were still a thing ?

3 Likes

Cookie Settings