Strange Mathematics when Damage Ursena

The rules/mathematics are the same for everyone in the game.

1 Like

Then explain to me why this is happening? My Li Xiu inflicts 170 points on the opponent, if he has a lot of health, but if the opponent has 102 points of health left, she deals only 85 points to him, the opponent remains alive and kills her with one blow! But at the same time, Zimkif’s opponent inflicted 338 points on my Kedmon when he had more than 50% of his health, and 342 points when he had less than 50%. How do you explain this? The same rules of mathematics for everyone?

Are you serious? Just read the card stats and the specials description …
then dont forget to look at the troops on every hero!
The mechanics was very well explained…
So at this point i think you just want to complain and dont even bother to read the very clear explanations that were givrn before.
OMG poor moderators… Now i understand why so many strange topics!

2 Likes

If there were not many oddities in the game, then there would not be many strange topics! And since the game raises more questions than answers, and many factors in the game simply defy logical explanation, strange topics will only multiply.

And to be honest, I have not yet seen a single normal answer to my questions, where everything would have been explained, why it is happening this way, and not differently.

Your questions have been answered multiple times by multiple people. Your apparent unwillingness to accept those answers seems to be the underlying problem here.

4 Likes

I do not understand these answers, because there are obvious discrepancies in the game. For example, I never received a clear and intelligible answer to my question: if the heroes do less damage when the opponent has less than 50% of health, then why did Zimikiff have an even stronger blow to my Cadmon when he had less than 50% health?

There are a lot of obvious bugs in the game, but when I describe them here on the forum, they only say “because it’s intended,” although there is absolutely no logic in these “it’s intended”! Apparently, developers use one of Murphy’s laws for programmers: “when you cannot eliminate a bug, tell everyone that this is not a bug, but a feature of the program”.

They don’t. It’s only a feature of Ursena’s special, that clearly reads it does less damage when the opponent has less than 50% health. If the special description doesn’t say so, then it doesn’t do less damage.

Edit: about simple variation of damage, you can clearly see when you hurl tiles on the enemy. They don’t do exactly the same damage. You can see a little variation that obvious can be way bigger when the base damage is bigger.

1 Like

Simple question, and I’m not trying to be rude here, but have you read, and more importantly, do you understand the damage calculation? Have you run it through a couple times with some test numbers?

If you are not mathematically inclined, I can see how it would be frustrating, and then the only answer we can really give is “it’s all working exactly as it says, trust us”. If you are mathematically inclined, the damage calculation thread should answer every one of your questions, quite literally.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.