Strange "invulnerability" of heroes

After updating 15.2, many members of our alliance began to complain that bugs began to manifest themselves in raids and war, when they beat the opponent’s heroes, the damage was shown, but in fact the health line does not change!
Examples:

1. hero Richard deals damage to the target and insignificant damage to the closest enemies, but the war repeated the situation when Richard struck, the target’s health decreased, and no damage was done to the closest enemies!
  2. when a combination of 3 or more stones flies into the target, when hit, the game shows damage in numbers, but the enemy’s health line remains the same !!! And maybe it is that when stones hit, damage even in numbers is not shown! And when a rival has a hero with a small health bar (less than 5%), he should die when stones hit him, but he remains alive, and still manages to accumulate mana and strike back !!!
    Many people complain about this bug, moreover, complaints come from users of the Android system, this hasn’t been noticed on the iiOS yet.

После обновления 15.2 многие члены нашего альянса стали жаловаться, что в набегах и войне стали проявляться баги, когда бьёшь героев соперника, показывается нанесённый урон, но на самом деле линия здоровья не изменяется!
Примеры:

1. герой Ричард наносит урон цели и незначительный урон ближайшим врагам, однако на войне уже второй раз повторилась ситуация, когда Ричард нанёс удар, у цели здоровье снизилось, а ближайшим врагам никакого урона нанесено не было!
  2. когда комбинация из 3 или больше камней летит в цель, то при попадании игра показывает урон в цифрах, однако линия здоровья у врага остаётся на прежнем уровне!!! А может быть такое, что при попадании камней урон даже в цифрах не показывается! И когда у соперника остатся герой с маленькой полоской здоровья (менее 5%), то при попадании в него камней он должен погибнуть, однако он остаётся живой, да ещё умудряется накопить ману и нанести ответный удар!!!
    Именно на этот баг у нас жалуются очень многие, причём жалобы поступают от пользователей системы Андроид, на iOS такого пока замечено не было.
2 Likes

I greet you friend, I think they are working on this problem. need only a little patience. we must give them time so that they can correct all mistakes. You agree that it is impossible to fix everything in one day.let’s be patient. before the new update of the game.

1 Like

Well that would explain why after 15.2 I could bare win a raid and dropped from an average of 2500 cups to a pathetic 2200 if lucky and only some of us in the alliance experienced this particular phenomena. I really wish Small Giant would get their act together. I’ve all but quit playing the game since every “improvement” just introduces worse bugs than it was intended to solve.

1 Like

This is a catastrophically serious bug, because of which the whole point of the game is lost !!! What is the point for me to fight invincible rivals?

Having same thing in Raids and war.
Not titans or map.
Some thing wrong with PVP AvA system

iso Yesterday we received an update on 15.2.1. Let’s wait for the update on Android. I think after the update, it will be possible to assert already about the malfunction. All a good day. I will return to the discussion after the update in which they promised to correct the errors

Well, the bug with the “invulnerability” of the opponents’ heroes was eliminated, but after updating 16.1, new bugs appeared, for example:

1. I’m trying to destroy Isarnia in raids, she has 47 points left, I collect a combination and attack her with three yellow stones, each of which takes 22 points, and … she still has 3 points after this attack !!! Sorry, but even purely mathematically 22 + 22 + 22 = 66, not 44 !!! It turns out that one stone did not cause her any harm! Why?
  2. some members of our alliance complain about the following bug: the hero is gaining mana, the player clicks on the hero to make a strike, the mana is reset … but the impact does not occur !!!
    Not only are alliances selected for us in the war much stronger than we are and they are given fewer points for them (I already wrote about this in another topic), but after such bugs it becomes quite unpleasant to fight when we know in advance that we will lose anyway!

Ну что ж, баг с “неуязвимостью” героев соперника устранили, но после обновления 16.1 появились новые баги, например:

1. я в набегах у соперника пытаюсь уничтожить Изарнию, у неё остаётся 47 очков, я собираю комбинацию и атакую её тремя жёлтыми камнями, каждый из которых отнимает 22 очка, и… у неё после этой атаки остаёся ещё 3 очка!!! Простите, но даже чисто математически 22 + 22 + 22 =66, а не 44!!! Получается, что один камень не нанёс ей никакого вреда! Почему?
  2. некоторые члены нашего альянса жалуются на следующий баг: герой набирает ману, игрок нажимает на героя, чтобы сделать удар, мана обнуляется… а удара не происходит!!!
    Мало того, что нам в войне подбирают альянсы гораздо сильнее нас и дают за них меньше очков (я уже об этом написал в другом топике), но после таких багов воевать становится совсем неприятно, когда мы заранее знаем, что проиграем в любом случае!

You do realize that for any alliance that complains about being miss matched against a much stronger opponent there is an alliance that is celebrating being matched against a much weaker one… No matter how you put it, half the alliances will always win the war… You really think somebody is pushing buttons in order to specifically disadvantage your alliance? Don’t you see that all your foes that you complain about being miss matched against were happily matched against a weaker foe? There are no two equal alliances. Your turn will come to be in the strong position.

Then why the opponents of a stronger Alliance for the victory over my team with the power of 3500+ gets 60 points, and I for the victory over the opposing team 3600+ is just 53 points? That’s what I don’t like! We do not mind to fight with a stronger Alliance, but then the points for the victory over rivals must be adequate!!!

Тогда почему соперник из более сильного альянса за победу над моей командой с силой 3500+ получает 60 очков, а я за победу над командой соперника 3600+ - всего 53 очка? Мне именно это и не нравится! Мы не против сражаться с более сильным альянсом, но тогда и очки за победу над соперниками должны быть адекватными!!!

There are 1500 points split among all allies based on hero max health. If there are fewer members in your alliance, then each of your teams will be on average worth more than the other team. If your heroes have a lot of health (like Gormek) then your team will be worth more.

1 Like

I propose the selection of alliances for the war to discuss here.

And here are two more bugs:

1. in one of the raids, my team attacked Izarniya, reducing the level of protection. However, my Rigard on the next move cured only 3 of 5 heroes, and 2, including Rigard himself, remained with reduced protection.
  2. Yesterday in the war, I fought with an opponent with Kashrek in the center. And when he had quite a bit of health, I had the combination so well that a whole hail of stones flew at him. However, after such a powerful attack, he survived !!! And of course, thanks to the accumulated mana healed!
    How is this possible???

Cookie Settings