🏜️ Storyline – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Richard is such a troll. :grin:
I have just finished Province 22 and I regret that I didn’t take a picture of Richard saying more or less:
So it’s a feature, not a bug!
I’m waiting for somebody who will share a picture of him saying this!

3 Likes

One of the best quotes from this game ever

The story is still very meh, but at least sometimes the dialogue actually makes me chuckle :slight_smile:

Oh and Vivica and Elena telling Richard to go away cause his jokes are so bad

3 Likes

Yeah, I hope they will show this side of his more. Trolling Richard is way better than stupid warrior who thinks only about fighting.

1 Like

Storyline for Province 22-24 are now added above.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Finally…
Dialogs have been added until end of Province 27.

These stories are starting to be very long :smiley:

2 Likes

Did any of you captured the opening scenes of Season 5 / Province 29 in English?
I think I have missed some of them.

so it seems province 30 is introducing some kind of moral dilemma, and that the “bad guy” isn’t out and out villainous!

Thx @Sam-I-Am and @birksg for the sceenshots.
Now I have added the storyline pictures for Province 29.

1 Like

Finally I had time to finish province 30, and now the storyline has been updated with the ending scenes too.

4 Likes

Does anybody know what this effect do? I played two of those special stages, I fired my heroes, enemies used their specials many times and I didn’t see any attack buff on enemies. Does it work?
I even took Sonya to be ready to dispell enemies, but there was nothing to dispell.

1 Like

hmm another bug/error maybe? I have not been paying attention…

Beginning of Province 31 is quite interesting, not gonna lie

I think it’s the first time ever in E&P when people started to think about actual motives of season main villain? And they are kinda considering he have somehow a point?

3 Likes

this is definitely the most “shades of grey” debate I have seen in the storyline!

Anyway, looks like my hat is safe

2 Likes

Finally the images for provincies 31-33 are now added.

Finally decided to update the “Story” page on the Fandom wiki for the game. There’s something to be said about how much I was able to write/summarize for this season than I was able to in previous seasons.

Outside of the parts of the story where they kinda had us repeatedly “test your strength” against the gods. I think it happens at least six times? Of them, 3 are against Papyros and Sobek.

1 Like

this one was indeed very repetitive… almost every god thrown in was either brainwashed by Set, or working with Set, or testing heroes’ strength. meh.

at least the villain of the season was stopped and punished.

the only thing that they improved this season was introducing some mild moral dilemma by throwing in the question: what if Set’s intentions were right, despite his actions being wrong?

3 Likes

I did read people liked that element of the story. It’s fine. I think it’d be interesting if (assuming 36 provinces will now be the standard for all the maps, even Season 2.2/S6) that dilemma was somewhat prevalant a little early or even misdirect the characters for a couple of provinces before they’re brought back to their main goal.

By the end, imply Elena, Richard, and Vivica will make amends for the earlier misgivings but still celebrate the collaborative victory for what they accomplished.

1 Like

I agree, it wasn’t developed as well as it could have been - I’m just impressed that they included it at all :slight_smile:

1 Like