🏜️ Storyline – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

that would add a nice role=playing=game element to it :slight_smile:

Yes, I had those in another game I used to play. Also pictures from different perspectives would be nice. Not just a background and pictures of heroes, but when Richard said that he saw a shadow, a kitten then they could draw a picture of this tomb showing all the treasures, statues, torches and a shadow escaping through a doorway at the end of a long room and you could tap on it to see how it disappears.
Small things, but the story would be more interactive.

2 Likes

You should ask the devs for next year’s Q&A! It doesn’t bring any money so probably won’t happen but I like the idea.

What for? I have just drunk my tea, so let me read tea leaves.
Hummmm… hummmm… hummmm…

Yhm, I know their answer:

This is a great idea, but we might not get to it anytime soon, but we’ll look into this when our schedule permits and we do hope to work on at some point in the future.

1 Like

Yeah, these stories always suck. It’s actually the biggest rub for me because the story could really enhance the game for a lot of players and make the seasons so much better to grind away at. There could be animations, YouTube content, anything. So many games do a much better job at creating content to immerse users. SG makes so much money on the game, the least they could do is invest a little more in content.

3 Likes

I did like Season 4 plot, maybe because it was a bit different - this time crew didn’t arrive to save the world, but it was them who fuc… who messed things so they tried to repair everything because it was literally their fault.

Except plot twist. Show me ONE person who didn’t expect Moreau and Elizabeth to be evil.

1 Like

I know you’re probably talking about something like actual animated cutscenes, but it’s funny you mention animation too. Usually, the heroes that they might put in cutscenes have some small animations (i.e. Azmia and Junaid in S5 actually move while in their poses), but then they have some that didn’t get any time to actually animate them before their cutscenes arrive (i.e. El Naddaha, Paypros, and Sobek).

It’d be shocking if they could, so much as, revisit S1 cutscenes and do something like what you’re suggesting for the tutorial section. Or even Challenge Festival I.

1 Like

1 Like

Empires⚔️_2022-09-01-06-13-56

Think i got em all for you PFF

4 Likes

Thx, I will check it with my screenshots and update the proper posts.

1 Like

You do so much already…just wanting to help a smidge

1 Like

Cleopatra is so beautiful. I wonder if she’ll be a playable hero.

1 Like

Just saw this. Here is a clear sceenshot.
Screenshot_20220805-155757_Empires

1 Like

Thx, I will replace this in the proper post.

1 Like

She has just arrived to Beta :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another 5* yellow healer? Yeez…

1 Like

Yes. SG loves Holy healers… :frowning:

1 Like

Province 14 storyline post is updated with the more clear image.
Images are added to Province 16-18 storyline posts.

With a small delay but storyline for Province 19, 20 and 21 are added.

3 Likes

thank you again for all that you do @PlayForFun !!

1 Like